User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 121

Thread: Forum jobs.

  1. #31
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Wait -- who am I interrogating?

    ahem hem I mean BRING IT ON.
    And how do you like your pie?

  2. #32
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    And how do you like your pie?
    (Off cam, starts to cut myself a piece.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  3. #33
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    *hops around amuck*

  4. #34
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    (Off cam, starts to cut myself a piece.)
    I won't tell if you give me a slice.

  5. #35
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    *raises hand* any dictator or mad wo/man need a good PR person to promote their ideas?

    oh, nevermind, I'm working for thealchemist... that's been agreed upon for a while
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #36
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    *raises hand* any dictator or mad wo/man need a good PR person to promote their ideas?

    oh, nevermind, I'm working for thealchemist... that's been agreed upon for a while
    Oh wait sweetness, you're not working for me. We are working together in this venture.

    On the other hand my lawyer is not being very helpful right now.

    But it's ok, I can save mah skin! i knowz how to!

  7. #37
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Oh wait sweetness, you're not working for me. We are working together in this venture.

    On the other hand my lawyer is not being very helpful right now.

    But it's ok, I can save mah skin! i knowz how to!
    I will happily put effort into changing the public opinion to our way of thinking even if the lawyers ARE being ineffectual... they cost too much anyways
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #38
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I will happily put effort into changing the public opinion to our way of thinking even if the lawyers ARE being ineffectual... they cost too much anyways
    Our joint efforts will be rewarded with lots of $$$. Specially when we publicise that new line of you-know-what.

  9. #39
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Our joint efforts will be rewarded with lots of $$$. Specially when we publicise that new line of you-know-what.
    nobody can resist it... it's like a klondike bar filled with crack (that's a simile people! )

    then our jobs shall do themselves and it'll be time to build an island lair... with henchmen
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #40
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    nobody can resist it... it's like a klondike bar filled with crack (that's a simile people! )

    then our jobs shall do themselves and it'll be time to build an island lair... with henchmen
    Do you hear that? That's the sound of rich investors' drool dripping on their fine carpets.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 370
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
  2. Forum Job Opportunity
    By highlander in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2015, 08:41 AM
  3. Another Forum?
    By "?" in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO