User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Thread: Forum jobs.

Can I get dibs on the resident DJ gig? Either that or Party Planner position <3. Thanks
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

yay! I'll be in charge of blinky lights!
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Lets do this !

Oh yes, and I nominate @Biaxident to be head of Security <3.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP

Village pariah.

While my home technically falls into this forum's county line, making me a legal citizen, I live on the very outskirts of town in a home secluded in the middle of a dense forest of mammoth oak trees. I emerge from isolation bi-annually to stock up on the essential supplies, and as I walk through the market place of TypeC, I hear whisper muttered under the breath of my fellow townspeople about my odd appearance and eccentric behavior. They fear me, only because they do not understand me; I am the subject of forum suburban legend. Young children fueled by desires to "gaze upon the eyes of the beast", venture off into the woods to coax me from my dwelling. They argue amongst themselves of who should be the one to knock upon my door, with each arguing they're brave enough undertake the task until the moment of truth presents itself. One, eager to prove himself to the group, decides to do it, and upon making contact with the door, peers watching, immediately darts off on his bike after the first audible sign of a presence being on the other side.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    yay! I'll be in charge of blinky lights!

Hahaha Blinky lights!
    Well if you get blinky lights, i want.......the smoke machine!

mists of time, you shall be mine!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Haggis. We need more Haggis.

Chief justice.

Good luck to you!

MBTI
    INTJ

Parks and Recreation

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Village pariah.

While my home technically falls into this forum's county line, making me a legal citizen, I live on the very outskirts of town in a home secluded in the middle of a dense forest of mammoth oak trees. I emerge from isolation bi-annually to stock up on the essential supplies, and as I walk through the market place of TypeC, I hear whisper muttered under the breath of my fellow townspeople about my odd appearance and eccentric behavior. They fear me, only because they do not understand me; I am the subject of forum suburban legend. Young children fueled by desires to "gaze upon the eyes of the beast", venture off into the woods to coax me from my dwelling. They argue amongst themselves of who should be the one to knock upon my door, with each arguing they're brave enough undertake the task until the moment of truth presents itself. One, eager to prove himself to the group, decides to do it, and upon making contact with the door, peers watching, immediately darts off on his bike after the first audible sign of a presence being on the other side.
    Seconded.

*backs away slowly from your post*

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Village pariah.

Nah, that's just Stigmata. He's an actor for our small playhouse and fictional author. Kind of theatrical at times.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.