User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned

I think the fact that I'm not a straight A student would have annoyed the 16 year old me.
    Also, I still don't have a career path I'm going along.
    And, my relationship skills still suck.
    I thought I'd have had it all much more together by now..though perhaps I set myself up for disappointment.

Other than that..nothing much. I peaked at 6-6"1..which sucks. All the guys in my family are like 6'2+..so I'm the runt of my generation. How sad.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Not the same career that I planned, not married, single, still at home, and my friends are all far away instead of being close to home.... yeah... not quite what my 16 year old self wished for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Glycerine

I didn't get into a top school
    I don't have my future planned out
    I'm lazy (I never procrastinated until I was 14 and now i have a huge problem with it... the one thing I regret).
    I became a recluse

MBTI
    STUF

It doesn't actually get better, don't let them fool you.
    Whoops.

quick facts, after i already covered the deeper parts: you will eventually grow some of the hair you are waiting for. there will be some further penis growth too, but don't expect a wonder. then you will loose some hair. well, no more hair washing and drying. intoxicating yourself with regular walmart foods and with artificial sweeteners in particular is a fucking bad idea. your brain will be half dead before you notice your body falling apart and realize that being unable to properly digest artificial food is not a disease/not your fault, but being stupid enough to try to eat artificial food turns out to be related to chemically induced dementia and addiction. try an all natural & moderate low carb diet while you can.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

My 16 year old self was pretty retarded. I think my 16 year old self would be really surprised that she's even in college pursuing a degree in psychology (counseling specifically), that I actually like myself and don't have any reason to complain about the body or personality I've been given, and she'd be amazed with how likeable I am now and that all I had to do was to take all the mental locks and filters out and just speak what comes to mind. My 21 year old self is so much cooler than my 16 year old self by far
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

ReflecTcelfeR

Now all the people who thought I was strange for not making goals see why!…..

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I found out that I like much of the music my parents like. I'm sure my 16 year old self would have found that totally uncool.

I'm finding out that I share several of the same mannerisms that my parents have. Never expected that to happen at 16.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I think the only thing that would surprise me is that it took me so long to finish college.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Don't save your virginity for the right one for as long as you did, she isn't there.