User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    That's INTP wisdom for you right there. Secondhand bookshops are great places to spend an afternoon. The (INTP) bf and I go there at least once a week and I have done so for years. Careful though - that's how you end up with a collection of over 1.500 and a cluttered apartment!
    I used to love visiting them just to browse during my uni days and she reintroduced them to me. Many a time have we both taken off work for a couple of hours in the middle of the day to visit a hole in the wall shop in some alley somewhere. It's always good fun. She does tend to get carried away though. She once got 30+ books at a go. lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    What the hell is there to hate about Jerry?

You wanted to see the fucking cat win?!?

It's all about Jerry and the dog!!!

I remember as kid wondering whether there was anyone who wanted Tom to win...

I suppose I have finally found him...

Dewey was annoying.

Seriously!? Who hates Scrappy?!?
    Always wanted Tom to kill Jerry (especially in one of those episodes where they are friends...that would be an awesome twist to have Tom suddenly bite Jerry's head off in one of those episodes. However I was always disturbed about Spike (the dog) killing or beating up Tom. As to the animosity toward Jerry, the reason is self evident (cant believe you are not aware most people hate Jerry but simply society frowns on such admissions). Also wanted the Road Runner to get snuffed by Wild E.

Scrappy is the epitome of the cancer which is known to TV shows about to jump the shark as "New Kid on the Block". Die Scrappy, Die! (Kill the cousin Scoobie Dumb while we are at it)

I agree Dewey is creepy but seems to have a purpose in the overall chemistry of the cast.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Because he gets shit on or because he just takes it?
    Because he takes it

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    You, Viridian, Elfboy, and Speedy Gavroche had some weird fucking choices...

Michael Corleone? Eric Cartman? Are you kidding me?

Both of those characters fucking rock.
    They are outstanding characters. If they weren't outstanding, they could not make me feel such hate.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

If I see any of these on TV I immediately change the channel

Alvin and Chipmunks
    Winnie The Pooh
    All King Of The Hill Characters
    Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
    Ty Pennington

Can't think of any movie characters. Even ones I didn't like, I still liked what they brought to the story. The only exception are consistently bad actors but that's on the actor, not the character.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

1. Maxim, from the book "Rebecca" – just go crazy and die already, you surly pitiful jackass. You deserved your lunatic wife haunting you.

2. Jen Yu “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” – she’s so selfish and unlikable, it caused me to care not a whit about her bid for freedom.

3. Ferris Bueller – WHY is he so liked? He's a douche.

4. Walt Whitman – Don’t get me started. Self-obsessed anal-phase much, dude? You are NOT as interesting as you think you are, believe me.

5. Richard Dreyfuss "Mr. Holland's Opus" – glorified midlife crisis

6. JarJar Binks – wth, George Lucas?! W. TH…

7. Carrie Bradshaw – extremely unlikable and self-centered to the point of idiocy

8. Neil Caffrey “White Collar” – smug little bastard, a peacock in borrowed feathers. I want to knock that Sinatra hat off his head.

9. Ender “Ender’s Game” – he’s a personality-bereft blob. A BLOB. Not a human. I hated him and the book.

10. James T. Hart “The Paper Chase” – Possibly the MOST self-centered character EVER. He talks AT people and around them for a surreal grappling bebop-hellish 113 minutes that I still want back.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    5. Richard Dreyfuss "Mr. Holland's Opus" – glorified midlife crisis
    Haha! Yeah, I remember watching that thinking "damn, they make so much movie over so little..." I'm guessing either the book (was it based on a book?) was awesome or some director and movie execs going through similar mid life crises were "deeply moved". So many movies that get greenlit reflect the fantasies and fears of the people writing, directing, and bankrolling them, not reality. That's why you often see hot, younger women fawning over truly unimpressive older men in movies. *cough cough* Woody Allen *cough cough* Oh damn, he did get Soon Yi though. :ack:

7. Carrie Bradshaw – extremely unlikable and self-centered to the point of idiocy
    But, Domino, she's like Whitney Houston - 'every woman'. She really does embody something that many women (maybe women in their mid 30s and up?) identify with and admire. Maybe it's her wardrobe. The stylist for that show was a much older, hip non-normative lady.

8. Neil Caffrey “White Collar” – smug little bastard, a peacock in borrowed feathers. I want to knock that Sinatra hat off his head.
    Heehee! I don't watch that show but I know what you mean. He is definitely a popular trope, the rakish bad boy who's not *really* bad but bad enough to be sexy. Or something.

9. Ender “Ender’s Game” – he’s a personality-bereft blob. A BLOB. Not a human. I hated him and the book.
    Really? Interesting. You make millions of fan boys cry.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Forgot another one. Mickey Mouse. Who the hell's squeezing his balls while he's talking?

MBTI
    GONE

*Spoiler Alerts* - BattleStar Galactica has a special place of so many loathed characters

10. Gaius Baltar - No one deserved to live through that series less than he did. No one.
    9. Cylon 6 - Except for maybe this entire series of Cyclon.

(I did like this dude http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Gaeta and thought http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anastasia_Dualla was a sympathetic character)

8. Dr House - Ugh
    7. George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino in 'From Dusk Till Dawn' - More characters who should have gotten killed off early

Will ponder more...
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I'll just add in here that I, too, badly wanted Tom to eat Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    3. Ferris Bueller – WHY is he so liked? He's a douche.
    Go to sleep, iguana.