#1 Harry Potter
#2 Daria (Daria)
#3 Dewey (Malcom in the Middle)
#4 Stan (South Park)
#5 Tweety Bird
#6 Captain America
#7 Padmé Amidala (Star Wars)
#8 Ted (How I met Your Mother)
#9 Veronica Donovan (Prison Break)
#10 Winnie the Pooh
EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp
E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%
"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"
"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan
That pretty blonde Austrailian girl on outsourced. She's just too much.
06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box
the vision-less conformists:
-most seinfeld characters, beginning with the round little guy and seinfeld himself
-probably all sex in the city characters (never watched a whole episode, so i don't really know all characters)
the violent materialistic powerheads:
-robert patrick playing a cop, terminator 2 or similar self-righteous cocks - it's just him i guess.
-hard asses who think that dream recall is the first sign of psychosis, like Sam Elliott in hulk (2003) or R. Lee Ermey in full metal jacket
all that comes to mind right now ....
better not to think about it much longer
Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight
Stanley Kowalski - Streetcar
Jar Jar Binks - Phantom Menace
Romeo and Juliet - Both lamer than lame.
Olive Oyl - Yes, you're fugly AND desperate!
House - Self-explanatory
Gollum and Wormtongue
Any wimpy female character
1. Ace Ventura
2. Becca (The Good Wife)
3. Angelica (Rugrats)
4. Spongebob Squarepants
5. Gaylord Focker (Meet the Parents)
6. The Child Catcher (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)
7. The Ferengi from Star Trek
8. Winchester (M*A*S*H*)
9. The Trunchbull (Matilda)
10. D.A. Arthur Branch (Law and Order)
“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
I'm not much of a hater and even like a lot of villains (might do a thread about cool villains) but there might be a few characters that brush me the wrong way.
- Bridget O'Shaunnesey (from The Maltese Falcon, as played by Agnes Moorehead) - incredibly phoney manipulator, plays damsel in distress, no credible chemistry between her and Sam Spade (Lauren Bacall FTW!)
- Jack from Lost - who the f*** died and made you president? Take-charge types and born leaders tickle my antiauthoritarian gag reflex
- Doloris Umbridge (from the Harry Potter series) - a proto-fascist under the mask of a smothering matriarch - yay!
- Bridget Jones - annoyingly stupid, naive and helpless
- just about all characters ever played by Doris Day - represents a type of femeninity and an attitude/era I can't stand
- all the grown-up elephants in Dumbo - unmotivated malice always got me up the walls as a kid
The following real life people will probably only be known to Germans:
- Henryk Broder
- Roland Koch
- Thomas Gottschalk
- Stefan Raab
- Mario Barth
So that's 11 ... sue me!
The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell A herring's blog Johari / Nohari
in no particular order
- Melissa: the Hangover
- Katherine Heigl in any movie she's in
- Jack Byrnes: Meet the Parents
- M: James Bond
- Daniel Ocean: Oceans 11
- Scott Pilgrim: Scott Pilgrim vs the World
- Michael Bluth: Arrested Development
- Umbridge: Harry Potter
- Romeo and Juliet
- Jacob: Joseph King of Dreams
ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
Motivation: Dark Worker
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
MTG Color: black/red
Male Archtype: King/Lover
"You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
"I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
Lloyd Dobler - Say Anything
Holden Caulfield - The Catcher In The Rye
Lori Grimes - The Walking Dead
Carrie Bradshaw (all four leads, really) - Sex And The City
Ignatius J. Reilly - A Confederacy Of Dunces
Bender - The Breakfast Club
Dolores Umbridge - Harry Potter
Ted Wassanasong - King Of The Hill
Adrian Balboa - Rocky
Tommy DeVito - GoodFellas
Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.