1. JAR JAR BINKS
2. Rugy- The Black Couldron
3. Howard The Duck
4.Ruby Rhod-The 5th Element
5. Scott Tenorman
6. Uncle Rico
8. LUTZ-30 ROCK
9. Princess Peach
10. Rosalyn from Calvin and Hobbes
1. "King" Joffrey
2. "King" Joffrey
3. "King" Joffrey
4. Whatever the fuck is the name of the mom of Brody's children in Homeland
5. Senator dude taking over Saul's position in Homeland
6. "King" Joffrey
7. "King" Joffrey
8. Second-in-command for HR in Person of Interest
9. "King" Joffrey
I have not seen Girls. I tried to watch 5 mins of the first episode and couldn't. Is it worth getting through ?
I just recently watched about 6 episodes from the first season. I feel about it very much the same way I felt about Sex And The City. It's well written and produced, and it's frequently witty. But it's populated with uniformly loathsome characters who I'd never want to spend so much as an elevator ride with. So for me the question is, do you want to spend your time watching a well made show that's full of people to hate and gives you no one to root for?
Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.
Why him? just because he was a flake lost in his own head until he slapped in the hard school of reality and finally came to his senses?
That's kind of a different category than Jar-Jar, I think.
"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"
“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
1. any character that isn't Kotonoha in School Days (that show fucked me up)
2. Sugou Noboyuki from Sword Art Online
3. Teru Mikami from Death Note
4. Light Yagami from Death Note
5. Reed Adamson from Grey's Anatomy
6. Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa