to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I really don't see point of Walt Jr., TBH.
    It's Flynn!!!!

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    It's Flynn!!!!
    That was the best part of his character. :p I have always wondered what his "breaking bad" is. Lol. Hah, maybe the Flynn thing?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    That was the best part of his character. :p
    Yeah! Which makes him pretty annoying.

I have always wondered what his "breaking bad" is. Lol. Hah, maybe the Flynn thing?
    Makes sense.

MBTI
    INTP

Henry Ford
    Milton Friedman

That is all there is to it.

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

In order of whatever comes to mind first

Scott Summers aka Cyclops [GOD I fucking hate him].

He's the definition of boring. He never does or says anything interesting and he's got no sense of humor. Shooting laser beams out of his eyes is pretty cool though. But other than the laser beams he's pretty lame.

Xiba [from Soul Calibur V].

'cuse my french but Xiba's an fucking faggot. He loves when you steam his buns with a giant rod. And he's got a douche bad hair cut, irritating voice, and stupid ass phrases. Bring back Kilik. When Kilik was around Maxi was the only Tool in soul cal.

Alia [From megaman X5-onward].

Dumb fucking slutwhore. During megaman X5 there're automatic help messages. You're rushing through the level shooting the place up [or slicing and dicing], climbing walls and shit, having a good old time like any other megaman X game when all of sudden you're locked into place and have to read a "helpful" message. Usually along the lines of "Hey, there's a hole right there. Don't fall in the hole, it's bad." So you're like "You stopped me for this bullshit?!" and continue playing through the leven when you come across some Molten Lava and get another "useful" message that says something like "Hey, that's lava. So, it's pretty hot, don't touch it." to which you wanna say "Golly gee, th-thanks Alia. I was about to go and make smores in it just before I went for a nice swim in the MOLTEN LIQUID ROCKS OF DEATH!!" God, she's a bitch full of "useful" information that's forced upon you all the time.

Laguerta [From Dexter].

Raging selfish bitch lacking integrity and intelligence. She's the only character in Dexter that makes me cringe. Usually when she makes a horribly stupid decision just for the sake of making a decision to assert that she's in charge, be a cunt, and make everyone elses life more difficult.

So far I've only got four... I'm trying to think of other characters I hate... But there aren't a whole lot that come to mind since most things I watch, read, etc. don't have many things I hate in them. So... How about four characters I DO like for a nice contrast.

Amaterasu.

Throughout this game the Ammy is never angry and her whole life revolves around making everyones day better while trying to save the world. You build "faith", which can be used as currency, for doing good deeds to those amongst the world. And she's the god of the sun. A great deal of the game you've got a bragging drunk you gotta walk around with who seems pretty lame. He's a swordsman that you make look awesome with your god like brush powers [which is pretty nice of ammy since she lets him take all the credit so he'll feel better, have confidence, and all that]. btw, Okami is one of the greatest games ever made.

Kenny McCormick

A poor little irish boy with blonde hair who lives in South Park Colorado. Unfortunately Kenny dies quite a bit [which is when his friend stan famously says "OH my god, they killed Kenny!" to which Kyle adds "YOU BASTARDS!"]. Kenny doesn't seem to care what others think of him [e.g. When Kyle, Stan, and Cartman bitch about the pan flute bands Kenny doesn't care he enjoys it and dances to it anyway.]. Kenny says some of the most entertaining lines in the show [despite it being muffled and a little difficult to understand]. He also looks out for his friends and is nice to Cartman [despite Cartman being a selfish, racist, sociopath all the time]. Kenny McCormick is pretty freaking awesome... too bad he dies so often.

Harpuia

When you first run into Harpuia in Megaman Zero you're a little annoyed he's trying to kill you and working under a corrupt evil dictator and all that. Then later in the game you discover he's really just doing what he's designed to do and he's pretty cool. He just wants to protect the interests of the human race [but will do shady things in order to do that if, say, an energy crisis is going on and there's not enough power to go around]. He's also pretty smart. And there's the part where he saved Zero from certain death out in the dessert because he doesn't want to get a cheap easy kill against someone he never defeated.

Hmm... How about... um...
    Bullseye!!!

He never misses [not that I've seen in a comic anyway... haven't read them all and I assume dare devil's still alive for a reason, so he probably has missed a few times]. Okay, he rarely misses. He's a horrible sociopath. He's pretty funny. He's most entertaining when he's hanging out with Deadpool and they chat, but he's still pretty funny in any circumstance. I like how the character interacts with other characters often asking or saying interesting things. Reminds me of a friend I had who's a little bit of a sociopath too but still interesting to be around.

So, these aren't really my favorites as much as just what came to mind right now.

jesse from breaking bad. what a little bitch.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

that terrible mother from everybody loves raymond...evil...
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12