ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Characters that I hate:

1. Robin, Batman & Robin
    2. Lois Lane (Margot Kidder), Superman (as far as I'm concerned, she's what made the movie imperfect)
    3. Willie Scott, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
    4. Jar Jar Binks, The Phantom Menace
    5. Dobby, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
    6. Will Turner, Pirates of the Caribbean
    7. Jinx, Die Another Day
    8. Plenty O'Toole, Diamonds are Forever (she's below Jinx because at least she dies)
    9. Shia LaBeouf, any starring role
    10. Kevin Costner, who plays himself in every one of his movies
    not even close. Kevin Costner plays the opposite of himself. he is an ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp and plays mostly ETJ So dom 8s
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Anne Shirley (main character in 1985 CBC version) Anne of Green Gables. Hate Hate Hate. Gives me anxiety attacks. I wanted a horse to step on her head.
    The kid Fred Savage played on "The Wonder Years". That show made me physically ill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

Riva

Don Draper - Mad Men

To begin with he is devilishly handsome and successful which is an immediate panty dropper for any female.

But other than that he is absolutely nothing. He has no social charm, he has no patience, he has no empathy, he has no brains to figure things out, he constantly cheats on his wife, he is a horrible negotiator, pathetic at handling clients, he gets down on his knees and under any woman's skirt to lick their pussies while he completely ignores his wife, he is not understanding and add to it he is a complete bore. Oh my gosh..... how could the main character of any show could be as boring as him??? Pathetic.

Forget all his weaknesses such as lack of charm, being a bore, lack of charisma, lack of sales skill and simply focus on the way he treats people around him. He shows a complete lack of empathy/sympathy towards his responsible parties where as he'll go under any skirt to lick any woman's pussy. What a fucking piece of shit?

And the way he treats his wife? I lost quite a lot of faith in him in a season episode (where Roger comes home to dinner and hits on his wife) when his wife was being polite to Don's boss by listening to his stories and showing some interest he (Don) thought she was hitting on the boss. She was being completely intelligent and being a great sales person by listening to that old man's war stories. (The best way to make someone feel good about himself/herself is to listen to their success stories and what better stories could there be than war stories?). Don completely misunderstood her charm being the stupid-social-skills-lacking dumbass he is.

Like I said above the only reason women are attracted to him is because he is Devilishly Handsome and is rich/successful.

And what a fucking bore?

@chana is going to kill me. Though I'm not sure whether you like the character or simply like the show. I do like the show myself. But not that idiot. What a fucking bore?

Ps - I'm not sure whether he develops as a character in later season. But in the 1st season he is simply or less than what I described him to be.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

Don Draper - Mad Men

To begin with he is devilishly handsome and successful which is an immediate panty dropper for any female.

But other than that he is absolutely nothing. He has no social charm, he has no patience, he has no empathy, he has no brains to figure things out, he constantly cheats on his wife, he is a horrible negotiator, pathetic at handling clients, he gets down on his knees and under any woman's skirt to lick their pussies while he completely ignores his wife, he is not understanding and add to it he is a complete bore. Oh my gosh..... how could the main character of any show could be as boring as him??? Pathetic.

Forget all his weaknesses such as lack of charm, being a bore, lack of charisma, lack of sales skill and simply focus on the way he treats people around him. He shows a complete lack of empathy/sympathy towards his responsible parties where as he'll go under any skirt to lick any woman's pussy. What a fucking piece of shit?

And the way he treats his wife? I lost quite a lot of faith in him in a season episode (where Roger comes home to dinner and hits on his wife) when his wife was being polite to Don's boss by listening to his stories and showing some interest he (Don) thought she was hitting on the boss. She was being completely intelligent and being a great sales person by listening to that old man's war stories. (The best way to make someone feel good about himself/herself is to listen to their success stories and what better stories could there be than war stories?). Don completely misunderstood her charm being the stupid-social-skills-lacking dumbass he is.

Like I said above the only reason women are attracted to him is because he is Devilishly Handsome and is rich/successful.

And what a fucking bore?

@chana is going to kill me. Though I'm not sure whether you like the character or simply like the show. I do like the show myself. But not that idiot. What a fucking bore?

Ps - I'm not sure whether he develops as a character in later season. But in the 1st season he is simply or less than what I described him to be.
    No, it's true. I don't like him either.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Assuming you are not being sarcastic, thank you!

I though the women would crucify me. Thank goodness I have atleast one woman supporting me.
    No sarcasm. I really don't like him as a character.

I thought he was kind of "cool" during the first half of the first episode (well, actually, it was more that the environment he was operating in made everyone seem "cool"), when it showed him at work, but then his subtle whining, his treatment of his wife and kids, and his overall lack of consideration for the consequences of his actions on others made me straight up hate him thereafter.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    No sarcasm. I really don't like him as a character.

I thought he was kind of "cool" during the first half of the first episode (well, actually, it was more that the environment he was operating in made everyone seem "cool"), when it showed him at work, but then his subtle whining, his treatment of his wife and kids, and his overall lack of consideration for the consequences of his actions on others made me straight up hate him thereafter.
    Sorry deleted the post above you which you have quoted.

Add to it the way he treated his younger brother!!!!!!!!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Sorry deleted the post above you which you have quoted.

Add to it the way he treated his younger brother!!!!!!!!
    Fo' real. He's a real piece of shit.

Pieces of shit can be okay as long as they're treated that way, but the way the show wanted you to have sympathy for him at turns really made me dislike him.

Riva

Pieces of shit can be okay as long as they're treated that way, but the way the show wanted you to have sympathy for him at turns really made me dislike him.
    Anyway I should make a note that I have only watched the 1st season. Therefore I'm uncertain whether he develops as a character (a man to be precise) as the show proceeds.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't know, I love the show because it makes it perfectly clear what a piece of shit he is. It's the only show I've ever seen doing that with a main character. He's not like, pure evil, which would be really boring anyway - but I don't know if the show is trying to make you sympathetic towards him, either.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I don't know, I love the show because it makes it perfectly clear what a piece of shit he is. It's the only show I've ever seen doing that with a main character. He's not like, pure evil, which would be really boring anyway - but I don't know if the show is trying to make you sympathetic towards him, either.
    I like the show. I just don't like him, nor do I see why some women seem to love the hell out of him.

There are points where they want you to sympathize with him, even when he ends up making ultimately hateful decisions. The whole business about him not being able to open up to his wife about his past and thus seeking an emotional outlet elsewhere, in all the women he sleeps with...we're supposed to feel ambivalent about that, feeling bad for him and sympathetic because he ultimately wants to provide Betty with a "good life," whilst remaining critical of his actions (his sleeping around and his habit of throwing money at things that give him trouble.) The thing is, I don't ever really sympathize with him.