So, my question is... how can I include a little more meanness in my day?
Here's my advice. Whatever it is that gets on your nerves about people, and whatever you think about people, say it. Don't hold back. Of course, being a different type, people may not get on your nerves the way they can me. So that may not end up being a whole lot, I don't know. But tell the truth, whatever it is.
You can also observe ENTJ 8's. They will show you the definition of "mean and heartless".
- Lure people in with a trustworthy facade then use something they confide in you as a story for a social event.
- Take something uncomfortably true and say it with sarcastic or judgemental overtones.
- Practice facial expressions that convey disguist, disbelief and rejection. Use these when un warranted.
- THe next time someone stands close to you take a huge wif in their direction then hold your mouth and nose.
- Take anything someone deems meaningful and point out how stupid it really is and how only idiots do/think/feel it.
- Start questions out with "This isn't meant to be offensive, but" then end them in high offense like "Has your face always been so pinched and acne ridden?"
- Assume everyones age is about 15 years greater than it seems
- Cut people off in traffic, kick dogs and push people in wheelchairs over.
- Take a dollar out of donation boxes every chance you get.
- Invite everyone to hang out except your target of meanness. Make sure you do it right in front of them.
- Take the last of something that you know another person is counting on. If they confront you be sure to let them know you were just evening up the tally from that time you bought them lunch 8 years ago. Also stress that they still owe $2.25 and youll be thinking of how that can be paid back.
Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts
- Attack them where they are most insecure: their appearance, their employment status, their belongings and especially their mistakes.
- Find situations where you can cause them to be looked down upon, by you and others as well; having others join in the attack will increase their level of insecurity.
- Never praise or compliment them and remain cold and bitter towards them UNLESS you are being snide OR unless you wish to falsely befriend them with the intent to break them down more.
- Be blunt yet creative with your insults. Surrounding people love it when they're funny and, generally, you won't be seen as the 'bad guy' if you're clever and likable.
- Try not to show too much weakness.