User Tag List

First 12345 Last

So we all agree it's mean? Good to know.

Also, for the record, I don't do that. I've been meaner to guys. I remember kicking a guy out of my car once, because he hadn't taken a bath, and was in the rain for awhile. He had a kind of mildew odor. I couldn't stand it. I made him walk home. Is that mean?

edit: After some thought, I think "nice" people simply make a habit of going the extra mile in cases like this. And even nicer ones try to guilt those who don't. I don't think I'm proactively "mean" though.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I havn't a clue, i am aparently rubbish at being mean. Even when i really mean it!
    Even if i swear at people, they just don't believe i am mean.
    I could do with some tips too.
    Although please note i may feel guilty after and appologise to people.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Be honest.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Talk loudly during a movie. On your cell phone.

Also, consult your closest octogenarian to learn some juicy racial slurs.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I'm gonna give custom advices, in order to keep everybody happy:

XNTJ: Be cold and srs bsns. You are always right. The world is gonna be a much better place once everybody acknowledge this fact. IMPORTANT: Never use more than 4 lines. Once you start using more than 4 lines, you are either letting your ego or your Fi take control (or both), which makes you look full retard. Never go full retard.

INTP: Point out every typology mistake or grammar errors you see people making. Once people try to define anything, show this person there are at least 10 differente perspectives to look at it, but never offer a solution. Make inappropriate jokes and don't make much effort to let people know you are joking (''Obviously I'm joking, only a moron wouldn't see it'').

XXFP: You are not mean: the other person is mean. Why would you be kind to a mean person? Better acting 5x meaner. It's justified. They deserved it. IMPORTANT: Use at least 20 lines.

XXFJ: They worry more about their image than about teaching you a lesson, so they are rarely gonna be mean. It's not like you are worthy her or his time anyways. But they won't waste their time informing you.

ENTP: May make some very socially inadequated jokes, but for the most part they can't act mean - even though they usually think they are badasses.

XSTP: Act impulsively, but only be mean to people that aren't ''being cool''. If someone has a different moral concept from yours, let this person know he is being plainly illogical, but don't mention ''mean''. You are the badass STP. This person is just dumb.

XSTJ: Make yourself a pattern of social adequacy and judge everyone by your standards. How can they be so obnoxious?! Make'em learn the right way .
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Everybody's advice so far is pretty useless. Thanks a lot...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I'm gonna give custom advices, in order to keep everybody happy:

XNTJ: Be cold and srs bsns. You are always right. The world is gonna be a much better place once everybody acknowledge this fact. IMPORTANT: Never use more than 4 lines. Once you start using more than 4 lines, you are either letting your ego or your Fi take control (or both), which makes you look full retard. Never go full retard.

INTP: Point out every typology mistake or grammar errors you see people making. Once people try to define anything, show this person there are at least 10 differente perspectives to look at it, but never offer a solution. Make inappropriate jokes and don't make much effort to let people know you are joking (''Obviously I'm joking, only a moron wouldn't see it'').

XXFP: You are not mean: the other person is mean. Why would you be kind to a mean person? Better acting 5x meaner. It's justified. They deserved it. IMPORTANT: Use at least 20 lines.

XXFJ: They worry more about their image than about teaching you a lesson, so they are rarely gonna be mean. It's not like you are worthy her or his time anyways. But they won't waste their time informing you.

XSTP: Act impulsively, but only be mean to people that aren't ''being cool''. If someone has a different moral concept from yours, let this person know he is being plainly illogical, but don't mention ''mean''. You are the badass STP. This person is just dumb.

XSTJ: Make yourself a pattern of social adequacy and judge everyone by your standards. How can they be so obnoxious?! Make'em learn the right way .
    this works....

ENTP: May make some very socially inadequated jokes, but for the most part they can't act mean - even though they usually think they are badasses.
    Is that a challenge there?

Speaking of that, as an overall tip for all meanness: always have an escape plan. Because when you get to that point where the other person looks ready to do some butt kicking, finding your nearest exit and your cutest most innocent (but not over the top) look/story, may be your only hope at that point

Meanness is vastly overrated though. A little bit of directness just in itself goes a loooooooong way.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Honesty and directness is the best policy.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    this works....

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Is that a challenge there?

Speaking of that, as an overall tip for all meanness: always have an escape plan. Because when you get to that point where the other person looks ready to do some butt kicking, finding your nearest exit and your cutest most innocent (but not over the top) look/story, may be your only hope at that point .
    There it is, my point is proven.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------