User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wow this is painful to watch

Anew Leaf

He's the wil wheaten of the star wars saga.

I'd be angsty too.

I also found the interviewer obnoxious as well. Jakes inflections in some of his answers were hilarious. I'm sure the interviewer meant well, but I could relate to the kids defensiveness. I don't like ultra fake cheerful people coming at me either.

There was nothing wrong with the interviewer. Jake Lloyd is just keenly aware of the fact that he is "that annoying kid who helped ruin Star Wars", so he is always on the defensive.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

4w5 sx/so

Yeah, the interviewer does get a little annoying at times...

The faux excitedness, the chick questions, the bit about child stars and drugs...

Oh, and you can't forget that obnoxious Aussie accent...

kidding! jeez...
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6

Yeah both were a bit obnoxious.... lol I think I just focused a bit too much on what I perceived as Jake having a big stick up his behind (one of my biggest pet peeves)...