User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

There is nothing wrong with the interviewer, he was just doing his job. I'm wondering why the actor did the interview too. He should have just said, "No, thanks" to the interview if the entertainment world annoys him now and he no longer wants to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the interviewer, he was just doing his job. I'm wondering why the actor did the interview too. He should have just said, "No, thanks" to the interview if the entertainment world annoys him now and he no longer wants to play.
    It looks like he's at a convention for fans. He says himself he's does it for fans a couple of times a year. It just seems like he doesn't care for that other segment of publicity and/or doesn't like stupid questions.

The guy may be doing his job, but it doesn't mean his job is something everyone is supposed to care about. edit: As for why he did the interview, maybe he gave him the benefit of the doubt - until he realized the guy asked lame questions about the force or whether he collects action figures.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It looks like he's at a convention for fans. He says himself he's does it for fans a couple of times a year. It just seems like he doesn't care for that other segment of publicity and/or doesn't like stupid questions.

The guy may be doing his job, but it doesn't mean his job is something everyone is supposed to care about.
    I do agree, which is why I didn't understand why he agreed to do the interview.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

This wasn't the question, but I'd say Jake is a 5w6 and ISTP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

He didn't seem uptight to me and it didn't seem awkward until the last bit when the interviewer asked some vague questions. I think the interviewer did a pretty slack job.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

For the record, it wasn't that awkward for me to watch either, probably because I see guys like Jake all the time in real life. The reactions in this thread got my attention though.

I still think the interviewer was doing his job, even if his job is lame and corny. This was a movie-based interview, what else was he supposed to ask? Jake was entirely focused on being himself and being honest, which is fine but I think he could have answered some of the questions with a bit more grace at the same time. And by grace, I don't mean being dishonest, I mean his choice of words, tone, and attitude.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I think that brand of interviewer obnoxiousness comes from Fe actually. Probably the most annoying in disc jockeys.. especially ESTPs.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uczUKTwgqeY].[/youtube]
    That was great, but it would have been even better if someone had nailed the table to the floor before the interview. "Chris" Everett, the girlie man who can't even lift a table hahaha!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

That particular ESPN interviewer is obnoxious. I think that's his schtick.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"Chris" Everett reminds me exactly of Cole Whittier in the Tom Hanks comedy "Bachelor Party." Especially the part where tough-guy Cole runs away wearing a table cloth (edit - it's a bed sheet) like a diaper.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Cole Whittier

And 58 seconds into this trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM4oido13a4