User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    If you would understand what im saying, you wouldnt answer like that. Like where that retyping you thing came from? I never claimed you being F type(if thats what you are implying). Having feeling toned associations has nothing to do with type.
    That's what it sounded like at least.. You're pretty much ascribing everything I say to "feeling tones" and contrasting it with some "objective" reasoning (I don't really have a prob with being retyped btw.. just thought it was weird).

I don't know how much more objective I'm supposed to get when I 1) don't even associate my own experience with hers 2) mention other people.. even people who I don't even know and were interviewed on radio and were basically towing the AA line and how addiction is challenged from that perspective 3) remarked a bit about the commonality of how self-medicating leads to dependencies.

If you don't think I'm making much effort with you, then so be it. If there is that bad of an understanding here, I say we should make it worse then. Making it better sounds like a waste of time, if we haven't gotten anywhere yet.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Reason. Right.
    Sorry im unable to find a reason why you would post this, therefore im unable to give a proper reply.

Or actually im able to figure out one possible reason, but i dont think that anyone over 15 would be so childish, so that doesent make any sense either.

Care to explain?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't know how much more objective I'm supposed to get when I 1) don't even associate my own experience with hers 2) mention other people.. even people who I don't even know and were interviewed on radio and were basically towing the AA line and how addiction is challenged from that perspective 3) remarked a bit about the commonality of how self-medicating leads to dependencies.

There's nothing unreasonable about bringing up a possible addiction issue when the title of this thread: "I promise to stop drinking for X amount of time" is the mantra of alcoholics. Ever been to an AA meeting? I've been to several where friends of mine were getting their 10 or 15 year chip for being sober. The stories at AA meetings from all the people there, sound like carbon copies of each other. When you hear the same words, again, and again, and again, it's prudent to pay attention.

Living in denial doesn't solve problems. Facing them head-on, does.

Sorry im unable to find a reason why you would post this,

That's the problem. You don't get it.

You have a history of posting unreasonable comments while thinking they're reasonable. Genocide or killing americans isn't reasonable. It's rare that I find your comments reasonable, at all. We've been through this before - taking a little college psych course doesn't make you an authority, yet you still chase people around the forum posting comments like you did in this thread, suggesting KDude has a "complex." It's like med students who run around diagnosing people with "diseases" when they first begin studying medicine in their overzealous desire to engage in the act of actually diagnosing anything, and everything, that comes into view.

Get over it.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That's what it sounded like at least.. You're pretty much ascribing everything I say to "feeling tones" and contrasting it with some "objective" reasoning (I don't really have a prob with being retyped btw.. just thought it was weird).

If you don't think I'm making much effort with you, then so be it. If there is that bad of an understanding here, I say we should make it worse then. Making it better sounds like a waste of time, if we haven't gotten anywhere yet.
    Thats the whole point about this, you think something sounds(or seems) like something, without any real direct indicator to what you think of it.

With the thing that this started with was the same. I didnt say anything about you being F type, yet you saw that this was what i was implying. What prplz said wasnt any direct indicator to addiction, yet you saw what she said as an indicator of addiction.

Im sure you thought this with Ti also and it makes/made sense to Ti. But this is how undifferentiated inferior works, it guides the dom function in its thinking. Im using bit extreme example, but basically its the same as prejudice of nazis hate towards jews, for them it makes sense to hate jews, thats because their conscious thinking is led on by their unconscious. They focus their conscious thinking based on instincts coming from unconscious(coming from their twisted jew complex, which is effected by their shadow archetype. Not saying that your addiction complex is clouded by this). The things they concentrate on explaining hate towards jews might be partly showing some forms of jew inferiority(like jews not being able to believe in jesus), but they arent any real indicators of the truth. I mean if you compare jews to others, jews have highest iq on average, which is a indicator of superiority, not inferiority.

The fact that you dont associate what you have personally experienced to prplzs situation, doesent mean that you are being more objective. The fact that you are associating other peoples experiences to her when she isnt displaying any real reasons of her being addicted, is however sign of you being subjective. Because even tho those experiences belong to other people, you are applying them here based on your subjective perspective of addiction. Not only that, but you seem to do this without having enough info to form reasonably objective view on it.

Ps. Im not saying all this to put you down or anything, im doing this to make you realize something that people should understand better.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

There's nothing unreasonable about bringing up a possible addiction issue when the title of this thread: "I promise to stop drinking for X amount of time" is the mantra of alcoholics. Ever been to an AA meeting? I've been to several where friends of mine were getting their 10 or 15 year chip for being sober. The stories at AA meetings from all the people there, sound like carbon copies of each other. When you hear the same words, again, and again, and again, it's prudent to pay attention.

Living in denial doesn't solve problems. Facing them head-on, does.

That's the problem. You don't get it.

You have a history of posting unreasonable comments while thinking they're reasonable. Genocide or killing americans isn't reasonable. It's rare that I find your comments reasonable, at all. We've been through this before - taking a little college psych course doesn't make you an authority, yet you still chase people around the forum posting comments like you did in this thread, suggesting KDude has a "complex." It's like med students who run around diagnosing people with "diseases" when they first begin studying medicine in their overzealous desire to engage in the act of actually diagnosing anything, and everything, that comes into view.

Get over it.
    Could it be that you didnt see the reason behind my some posts, therefore think they are unreasonable?
    Could it be that your attitude towards me is interfering with proper thinking?
    Could it be that you are misinterpreting me because you dont know what im talking about and dont care to find out? For example this what you are saying about me suggesting that kdude has a complex, ofc he has complexes, we all do.
    Do you even know what complex is? The way you talk of it implies that you dont.
    Could it be that because you dont know what complex is, you are seeing me as unreasonable, since you cant make reason about what i say, since you dont even know what complex is?

Do you need to be a doctor to be able to measure body temperature and come to a conclusion that the person has so much fever that he should go to a hospital?
    If not, why do you think im unable to see something as simple as this without having a degree onpsychology?

Why are you starting this childish crap again?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Could it be that you didnt see the reason behind my some posts, therefore think they are unreasonable?
    You've tried that lame tactic before. It doesn't work.
    Try harder.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You've tried that lame tactic before. It doesn't work.
    Try harder.

How could you see my reasoning here to what i say if you dont even understand the concept of complex? All your memories around money form an money complex with the feelings they evoked in you, so you form an money complex. Having a money complex doesent mean that you would have some problems with money, if you didnt have a money complex, you wouldnt be able to understand money properly. Having complexes is a necessary thing and unavoidable(except in some medical conditions where brain areas involved constucting affects arent working, but they dont feel anything about anything). As a child when you first see money and dont understand it, only thing you see is a cool piece of paper, but dont see it as something that you could trade to get some candy, but when you learn to trade it to money and this getting candy evokes positive affects in you, you develop a feeling toned association with this thing called money. Your whole concept of money is formed from this sort of feeling toned associations. This naturally effects your conscious thinking, but IT DOESENT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN THAT THERE IS SOMETHING UNHEALTHY WITH THE WAY YOU RELATE TO MONEY.

You fail.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

You fail.
    Try harder.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Try harder.
    I dont need to, i already explained to you where you failed.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

i already explained to you where you failed.
    No cigar.