User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    @whatever you know you're like the only person on here that can make me feel better on here.

I just point things out in the bluntest manner possible...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

I just point things out in the bluntest manner possible...
    which works for me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    if there's one day in an average person's life that they are on top that's a kick ass day. you can't believe all of the bullshit that they tell you when you are growing up about the bullies ending up washing your car and such... life isn't the end of back to the future

however, you can work with what you have and find a few things and people that you really enjoy spending time with and then you WILL have something worth working for and fighting for. when you have something that you care about that IS better. Plus, the fact that you actually have some say so over your life as an adult is a refreshing thing- you can eat pie for breakfast and nobody cares! :holy:
    The last part is absolutely true.

Although I would say that I've lived long enough to see that anyone who was a real menace or nuisance to me in the first quarter or even half of my life come to grief in one way or another, others I've seen find out that their triumphs are disasters in a much shorter time, so sometimes it does turn out like the end of a movie.

There are some people who its yet to really fall down around their ears but I've plenty of time left to live to see it play out in, in the mean time I know that the things which meant they where not good company for me or people I wanted anything to do with make their life difficult for them. They'll keep on wondering why everyone else is an asshole everyday until one day they'll wake up to themselves and it will be a terrible day for them.

I've never had such a day and there's not the chance of one looming on the horizon and that's the way to live.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

which works for me.
    I know

I've known you for 4 years on here... I want for you to succeed!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

and it's not like i'm not doing anything, i'm applying to school volunteering running around town doing deliveries for my mom, picking up orders, doing inventory, cooking meals 3 nights a week, doing the grocery shopping. I'm planning to be in school next semester for sociology and marketing.and considering where I was last spring this is a huge improvement.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

the whole myth that if you're a zero and one day you'll be at the top is utter bullshit
    The myth is that anyone is "a zero" or "a loser".
    Life won't get any better while you keep drinking that Koolaid. (To be honest, it probably won't get any better anyway, but you'll care a fuck of a lot less).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

i've been a loser my whole life.
    No one is a loser.
    But if that's your thinking, do something about it. Now.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and it's not like i'm not doing anything, i'm applying to school volunteering running around town doing deliveries for my mom, picking up orders, doing inventory, cooking meals 3 nights a week, doing the grocery shopping. I'm planning to be in school next semester for sociology and marketing.and considering where I was last spring this is a huge improvement.
    that's it! focus on what you ARE achieving... and then build on that!

MBTI
    ISTx

whole myth that if you're a zero and one day you'll be at the top is utter bullshit
    Maybe in your situation, but plenty of people have done it... Just keep trucking.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I agree that you're doing just fine.

Everyone has their own challenges and hurdles at different stages in their life; it's nonsensical to compare yourself because everyone's situation is different. I think you're conquering your hurdles impressively.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis