User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I had a dream recently that I didn't bother recording in my journal where gravity was opposite and everyone was going to fall into the atmosphere unless they hung onto things.. and I decided immediately to go into the monkey-bar-building business.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Last night it was one weird dream after the other.

One was where dogs either chose to talk or didn't, and a large percentage didn't, so I was trying to tell my dog all the benefits of talking and get him to answer my questions.

In one I was sitting in a sweatshop with a couple of cute Asian kids and they were testing how chemicals worked together for lotions and creams and body washes and stuff. So they were pretty much following a set formula to see if things would cause a bad reaction or something. I kept asking the shop owner why there were no safety precautions like goggles at least. And they lived there and were told they were no longer needed and kicked out on the street so I was going to adopt them.

And in another I was watching The Office and they were talking about how stupid it is to buy so much stuff and they would stand in front of the screen and say things like, "If I were a soul and not a human, I wouldn't be able to wear this nametag and people would have to find out my name another way!" or "If I was a soul and not a human, I wouldn't be drinking this cup of coffee or wearing this Santa hat!" And then all the people on the show got really worked up about the topic at their Christmas party and started to talk and scream over each other, then they showed Pam comparing them to jungle animals and all the employees started making jungle animal sounds and all through the dream I was like- "this is SUCH a weird episode!!!!" Then I woke up.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    yupp

I had to fly a fighter jet, than half way through flying i realized i didn't know how to fly or land so instead of landing normally i just sort of floated down.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

SingSmileShine

I dreamt one night when I was around eight that I was attending my martial arts class, which I did take at the time (it wasn't just a martial arts class that randomly appeared in my dream) and there was a wanted poster on the door of the building. There were these two killers on the loose in my town - two brothers who were terrible singers and, for that reason, put quarters over their eyes and kept them their from childhood. (It's not supposed to make sense!) They went around, quarters on eyes, killing people. And I was scared for my life. They were quite intimidating-looking.

I was happy to wake up. (:

MBTI
    yupp

I had a dream that i had to break apart a dummy but i couldn't use my hands and use these really soft bricks, so i tried and failed the dummy came to life and was like let me show you how it's done, the next thing a knew i was in a noose and out of the same rope the dummy was in another noose. I waited for what seemed like hours than eventually got bored and slipped the noose over my head and walked off
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My weirder dreams can't be described sufficiently. Once I had a dream of multidimensional shapes rotating and translating through some sort of synthesiatastic idea space. I felt like I was thinking thoughts that could not be thought in waking life, a fully immersed dream version of things I've fleetingly experienced in hypnagogic states.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I had a weird dream last night.

In a nut shell .. Lived in a dome with other scientists trying to build machines made of gold which would make life easier. Turned on us and tried to kill us one by one by constantly updating it's knowledge of combat. Freaky scary yet cool. When i have these kinds of dreams i think i should write them down as if i were to read a book so graphic as how they are in my dreams when i'd read them just to scare the living shit out of myself.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I had a dream last night. I wouldn't call it weird, considering that these types of dreams have become part of my dreaming process. Anyways.

I think a few things happened before this point of the dream, but this is the most vivid part I remember. Please be aware that a lot of my faith and beliefs are thrown all up in this dreams.

I was in a three story house with my family and friends. I hadn't seen them at this point of the dream, but I knew they were in the house. I was on the third floor while they were on the first. ANYWAY! I come out of my bedroom on the third floor and hanging from the ceiling right in front of my bedroom door is this dragon looking creature, except it was about as big as I, it didn't have scales and the end of it's tale was pointed into an arrow shape. I knew it wasn't a dragon though, it reeked of evil. It continued to crawl around the ceiling around my room, so I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, because I was afraid. I told my family that there was a demon around my room, that it wasn't leaving. My sister told me that she had seen it from the second floor stair case, but was too afraid to investigate what it was.

With in myself, I knew that I had to go back upstairs and come face to face with it, to kill it. My family kept pulling me back from doing so, even saying that one of them had attempted to kill one once and it attacked her. Frustrated, I turned towards my family and said, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens ME. How dare you tell me that I cannot defeat him in His name? That demon has no power of me and I will not allow it to think it does." I then went and grabbed a baseball bat and prayed that my God would give me discernment and release me of any fear I felt as I walked up the stairs to the third floor. When I reached the third floor, I saw it still hanging from the ceiling with its back facing me. Using my bat, I knocked it off the ceiling and it hit the floor. I then ran up beside it and continued to beat it, but it kept changing into different forms- people I knew- so that I would stop beating it. Strangely enough, I knew better and finally I smashed its head in.

Then I woke up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

I had a dream that I went to a friend's house for a New Year's Eve party and Tom Waits was sprawled out naked on the couch, greeting us all.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I never remember full dreams, most of the time I remember nothing, just certain feelings and emotions. But sometimes, every now and then, I remember a few facts. And those facts are always so absurd and strange, that I really wonder how the rest of the dream could have possible gone, haha.

One time I dreamt about running one of them army training courses (you know, leap over this, crawl under there, etc) for many times. Just kept grinding the course, and it turned out I had to do it because the watertap broke and this was the way to fix it. And that's one of the more contextial dreams I remember, I mean, there was a problem that needed to be fixed and I fixed it, so there's some natural thought processes in that dream.

Most are just so "what the fuck?" they don't make ANY sense. It's just completely random things happening one after the other that have absolutely no relation to one and other. And the funny thing is, while dreaming, it always makes perfect sense.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf