User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor
    [YOUTUBE]ISFP[/YOUTUBE]
    Don't really relate. Seems soft and I basically just lose all my certificates and trophies.

[YOUTUBE]ISTP[/YOUTUBE]

I probably relate to this guy style wise the most. Funny how the sequence of events is similar, something distracting him and him commenting. I relate to the first bit about doing stuff together but the last two thirds on compliments and style are not like me. I am pretty good with getting along with people.

[YOUTUBE]Crappy ESFP clip[/YOUTUBE]

A bit too Anthony Robbins. Don't see myself there.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Where are the eggs?
    I ate them.

Here is my video to compare. I should do another one without the hat, I don't wear it these days. Maybe you'd get a better picture of how my mind works without the hat.

[YOUTUBE="e7axZgahs8s"]Wolfy[/YOUTUBE]

Is there something specific I should look for in the videos?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I probably relate to this guy style wise the most. Funny how the sequence of events is similar, something distracting him and him commenting. I relate to the first bit about doing stuff together but the last two thirds on compliments and style are not like me. I am pretty good with getting along with people.
    Is there a reason why he opens up the video about doing things with people and enjoying teamwork?

I'm pretty selective on who I want to hang out with myself. "More the merrier" is definitely not my thing. I also kind of hate it if I have good friends who are extroverts, and then suddenly a place gets packed with more people. Then they're jumping around all over the place, and there's a whole bunch of new people around I don't know, or if I do know them, then there's a chance I don't care to hang out.

Not that I'm fussy, but I have a different threshold for it. More people sometimes ruins a good thing.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Maybe you'd get a better picture of how my mind works without the hat.
    Yes, your hat is deflecting my mind-reading rays almost completely and it is hard for me to type people without that

I think you are like some sort of meta-SP type, or SP variant KIWI. (I'm beginning to think I am a meta-NP myself )

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Is there a reason why he opens up the video about doing things with people and enjoying teamwork?

I'm pretty selective on who I want to hang out with myself. "More the merrier" is definitely not my thing. I also kind of hate it if I have good friends who are extroverts, and then suddenly a place gets packed with more people. Then they're jumping around all over the place, and there's a whole bunch of new people around I don't know, or if I do know them, then there's a chance I don't care to hang out.

Not that I'm fussy, but I have a different threshold for it. More people sometimes ruins a good thing.
    I don't know, I guess the question is about people in general. How many people I like around depends entirely on the situation. Performing in front of people, the more the better. Teams, up to five at most. Really, it is all over the place.

Agreed. ISTP.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Yes, your hat is deflecting my mind-reading rays almost completely and it is hard for me to type people without that

I think you are like some sort of meta-SP type, or SP variant KIWI. (I'm beginning to think I am a meta-NP myself )
    Yeah, I'm guessing the tin foil I hid inside didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Agreed. ISTP.
    It's funny, I think a comment you made got me thinking about it. In that functions thread. You were saying about Ti and Fe and it got me thinking on that.

I don't know, I guess the question is about people in general. How many people I like around depends entirely on the situation. Performing in front of people, the more the better. Teams, up to five at most. Really, it is all over the place.
    You might be an extrovert..

I'm not going to use too many of my own anecdotes, but you do seem more outgoing than me at least (maybe that's not hard).

"Performing".. Even if I type SP, it's not something I like to do myself. I like "performing" things in the most basic sense. Commiting to actions. People have nothing to do with it though. Sometimes they cramp my style. Even some things that are probably viewed strictly as entertainment, are more private matters to me. Like music. It's first and foremost just for noodling around, experimenting. While for some people, it's an extension of their social life.

It's funny, I think a comment you made got me thinking about it. In that functions thread. You were saying about Ti and Fe and it got me thinking on that.
    The language you choose isn't Te-ish. I look at my mother who's an ISFP and when she finally gets stressed enough, she flails around ineffectively with what she perceives as a warhammer but in reality, it's made of nerf and is oh, so embarrassing to watch. That's not your style.

Glycerine

@wolfy [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51BEnUGlZRM&feature=related"]Ti vs. Fe[/YOUTUBE]
    Do you relate to this video?