User Tag List

First 313940414243 Last

In all seriousness I am some kind of mix of the SP types. I don't see that much estp in me. I think that is because I don't see myself as supremely confident. I am confident enough, but not 100%. istp, I see some of that in me, but not enough. isfp, not really that sensitive, esfp, not that friendly. A little aloof. I see some of all the sp functions and some of all the traits.

I would say I am mostly an ambiverted sp. I wonder what Jung would say?

Socionics
    ILI

There is a way to figure it out, and that is to determine whether or not you are a rational (Je, Ji) leading type, or an irrational type (Pe, Pi).

I would prefer that someone back me up on this, for I am not entirely sure that I am correct when I say:

Irrational types are more inclined to trust their perception of events immediately without any conscious thought or reasoning, typically these types might speak before thinking. (This would be inclusive of the ESTP and the ESFP)

Rational types are more inclined to trust their reasoning of events immediately and not trust what they are seeing or experiencing without scrutinizing it, and these types are usually very careful and methodical when they speak. (This would be inclusive of the ISTP and the ISFP)

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    There is a way to figure it out, and that is to determine whether or not you are a rational (Je, Ji) leading type, or an irrational type (Pe, Pi).

I would prefer that someone back me up on this, for I am not entirely sure that I am correct when I say:

Irrational types are more inclined to trust their perception of events immediately without any conscious thought or reasoning, typically these types might speak before thinking. (This would be inclusive of the ESTP and the ESFP)

Rational types are more inclined to trust their reasoning of events immediately and not trust what they are seeing or experiencing without scrutinizing it, and these types are usually very careful and methodical when they speak. (This would be inclusive of the ISTP and the ISFP)

I am not very careful or methodical when I speak. I trust what I see or experience and adapt to that.

Don't you think the t/f creates an unnecessary split in the psyche? Seems that way to me.

You know, don't you reckon.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    In all seriousness I am some kind of mix of the SP types. I don't see that much estp in me. I think that is because I don't see myself as supremely confident. I am confident enough, but not 100%. istp, I see some of that in me, but not enough. isfp, not really that sensitive, esfp, not that friendly. A little aloof. I see some of all the sp functions and some of all the traits.

I would say I am mostly an ambiverted sp. I wonder what Jung would say?
    I wonder how you'd relate to these descriptions:

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SLI-ISTp/
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SEI-ISFp/

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I wonder how you'd relate to these descriptions:

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SLI-ISTp/
    This one always seemed to fit me better. Like the new avy, have used a similar one myself.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oh brother. This is exciting and plausible.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

I feel annoyed, and I half-blame you, wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Oh brother. This is exciting and plausible.
    Very exciting. What is plausible? Me as istp? isfp, istp, esfp and estp are all plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I feel annoyed, and I half-blame you, wolfy.
    You should fully blame me. And btw, I loved your comment in the buttocks thread just now. Very funny. Pretty true too.

And on with the socionics, I remember going back and forth on isfp and istp before.