User Tag List

First 273536373839 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I have observed that it is far more common for feelers to think they are thinkers than vice versa so it logically follows that wolfy should be an ISFP but of course I could be wrong.
    How can people be sure of this? Maybe thinkers are more often perceived as feelers who think they are thinkers than feelers are perceived as thinkers who think they are feelers. Who makes the determination of these people's actual types?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I have observed that it is far more common for feelers to think they are thinkers than vice versa so it logically follows that wolfy should be an ISFP but of course I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    How can people be sure of this? Maybe thinkers are more often perceived as feelers who think they are thinkers than feelers are perceived as thinkers who think they are feelers. Who makes the determination of these people's actual types?
    That's because the thinking dichotomy is generally misconceived with 'the ability of having thought processes'. Feelers can think a lot as well (duh ). The difference is in the way descisions are made.

The "I think a lot, I think I'm a thinker, so I must be a thinker by MBTI standards as well" does not always fly.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

So, logically speaking, you yourself are an F?

I need a mirror icon
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    can't be neatly categorized because they fit more than one type?
    Welcome to typology!

You are seeing this from a different point of view. By Fi slaves I meant people who are controlled by the strings of their passions and by Ti masters I meant people who have honed the powers of their mind to the extent that the heavens tremble by the mere sound of their voice.
    Please provide an example of the heavens trembling at the sound of a Ti-dominant's voice.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

I need a mirror icon
    You need a statistics class if you are assuming that a trend means that every person in the subject group must demonstrate the predominant behavior. I have noticed this trend as well, especially in my workplace where thinking skills are highly valued, and my feeler colleagues have learned to be quite proficient in their use.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Once again, you can't be sure that this trend is real unless you can be certain of a lot of people's types. What makes you so certain?

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    You need a statistics class if you are assuming that a trend means that every person in the subject group must demonstrate the predominant behavior. I have noticed this trend as well, especially in my workplace where thinking skills are highly valued, and my feeler colleagues have learned to be quite proficient in their use.
    Nah, @Amargith is not actually asserting that her statement is true at its face. The underlying subtext is that she's just gettin' his goat.

It's part of the feeler code.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    This wasn't meant as a demonstration of my knowledge in statistics. It was meant as a) a joke and b) a self-reflection class. Note the need for a mirror emoticon.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Nah, @Amargith is not actually asserting that her statement is true at its face. The underlying subtext is that she's just gettin' his goat.

It's part of the feeler code.

See, he gets it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

I need a mirror icon
    No because the feelers who think they are thinkers are in a different category than the thinkers who know they are thinkers as the feelers will flip around on both sides of the border.