User Tag List

First 253334353637 Last

Results 341 to 350 of 427

  1. #341
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    I told you along time ago I think that I feel like I notice se more than fi

    Maybe it does fit for you

    Oh also I wasn't serious calling you an istp earlier.

    Also... I don't have much real world experience with esfps but I imagine there are mellow varieties... Just means you use se more than fi right?

    I'm not very extroverted and probably come across like an infp energy level wise...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #342
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    *studies wolfy to try to decide if he's isfp or istp*

  3. #343
    As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    @wolfy did it work? Did you annoy and/or incite anybody?

  4. #344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I told you along time ago I think that I feel like I notice se more than fi

    Maybe it does fit for you

    Oh also I wasn't serious calling you an istp earlier.

    Also... I don't have much real world experience with esfps but I imagine there are mellow varieties... Just means you use se more than fi right?

    I'm not very extroverted and probably come across like an infp energy level wise...
    Yeah, I remember you saying that. And I guess it does mean that and there are those. Don't fit the overall pattern is a little annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    *studies wolfy to try to decide if he's isfp or istp*
    Study away, let me know what you find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    @wolfy did it work? Did you annoy and/or incite anybody?
    nah, not really.

  5. #345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    I think I might go with ISFJ this week. It'll help me get all my tasks done, I think.
    As far as use of type, I noticed that both sfp are about bringing tangible experiences to the table. I am fine with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Esfp???!?
    yeah, wot ov it?

  6. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    *studies wolfy to try to decide if he's isfp or istp*
    This is absolutely humiliating that someone even has the very thought that ISFP could look like ISTP as they are way totally different since ISFPs are Fi slaves and ISTPs are Ti Masters!

  7. #347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    This is absolutely humiliating that someone even has the very thought that ISFP could look like ISTP as they are way totally different since ISFPs are Fi slaves and ISTPs are Ti Masters!
    What a load of shit. Bollocks, I say!!

  8. #348
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    This is absolutely humiliating that someone even has the very thought that ISFP could look like ISTP as they are way totally different since ISFPs are Fi slaves and ISTPs are Ti Masters!
    Wait, so what are INTJs then?

  9. #349
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Wait, so what are INTJs then?
    As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master -- except of myself. That is enough.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  10. #350
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Wait, so what are INTJs then?
    INTJs are the minds behind the operations though I don't see them being quite as dynamic and spontaneous as SPs hence the ISTPs are the masters and the INTJs are the directors.

Similar Threads

  1. How to be sure if i am ISTP? Test me and explain me.
    By Slavius15 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 09:44 PM
  2. someone to type and fix relations with
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:55 PM
  3. [MBTItm] When it comes to Love and Dating -- how do you roll?
    By CzeCze in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 04:56 PM
  4. Simple ways to joy and happiness
    By Maverick in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO