User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Damnit, before I go..

If you think you have some important advice, I'll listen. Maybe you are still useful. "Indicting myself"? What does this mean? Are you talking about when I said it'd suck to be F because of stereotypes from Ts? You thought I was indicting myself in that..maybe? I think you are reading too much into it, if that's the case. I suppose you thought it was as if I was a butthurt F, complaining about the mean Ts? Were you reading my "hidden, delicate sensitivities" into that comment? That I'm really just an F who just wants respect.

Yes, please hold me.

I thought I was just talking shit, but hey.. you could be right.

That's some funny shit.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    That's some funny shit.
    I'm like :yim_rolling_on_the_

--------------------------------------

Thanks for the entertainment, Kdude. You're rad in my book. You're an interesting character.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Hmm.. thanks. Same to you "Character" is a good enough type for now. I need sleep.

MBTI
    XXFP

Oh, he's a rouser of rebels alright.

[COLOR="a creamy off white"]/jerk[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post

I saw that!
    hahahaha
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Oh god, this thread got funny.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Hmm.. thanks. Same to you "Character" is a good enough type for now. I need sleep.
    IDK what type you are, honestly, irl. But it's been fun.

-------------------------------

Assume nothing.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    IDK what type you are, honestly, irl. But it's been fun.

-------------------------------

Assume nothing.
    Hah.. Assume nothing. I'm totally with you. Have I not been telling people to take me at my word?

Anyways, I'm not sure I can take too much credit for the "character" you see. My humor above is the result of having to respond to the assumptions of others actually. You should give Z and Quinlan some credit, for creating a situation that got me there. Like I saw a little Ni going on in this thread, and had little choice but to into my own, playing out little scenarios of what could be, and exploring what the "meaning" of things are - and trying to do it from other people's perspective, at that. Whatever it is, it doesn't come from a place I rely on often. I'm doing my best at being funny about it, but the truth is, it blows. It feels like using a muscle I rarely flex.

Here's my level of assumpion: I plainly said that I know little about Zarathustra, even after speaking to him over a year. If you want to advise against assumption, go to Z. He knows everything.

On that note, it's funny that Quinlan went in the Pi direction too, as his first choice. He came in and relied not exactly on judgement, but on his nuanced observations and "meanings" of a situation. How this is all about my "romanticized" notions of MBTI types and how I'm ultimately cowering about something. On top of this, he's good at stating it in entertaining ways to get people to laugh and on board - and believe easily in this perception. Certain types of people can make anything sound appealing. He's got a gift. I think he's an introvert, but it's almost like ENFJ-lite or something. ENFJs, for example, can do this all of the time, and sway roomfuls of people on their subtle meanings and perceptions of someone or some objective. And given your statement about assumption, what's strange is that you haven't challenged these two at all (Q and Z).

Ironically, it's stuff like this that actually does make me feel "sensitive, like an F. In the end, you guys win. If you can get me "emotional" about it, you win. "See, look at the FEELING." It's aggravating though when your own sense of self is somehow cheapened and easily given to other people instead. Where do you go from there?

Sorry if that was tl;dr. I just woke up and it's kind of fresh in my mind.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think the person who's got a gift is Jag for opening up cans of worms that make me

Take care, Kdude. You're very cute.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I think the person who's got a gift is Jag for opening up cans of worms that make me

Take care, Kdude. You're very cute.
    I guess you're making a compliment? I shouldn't be an asshole, but my real, honest priority is to see things as stupid or not stupid. And your compliment is stupid. I know the right thing to do though is play nice and say "Thanks!" I'll try. This stuff comes hard to me. At the end of the day, it's a relief to get away from anyone who needs it. You have to say Thanks sometimes, but it's tiring. It's ironic though that anyone would see me as cute, given my honest thoughts.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I guess you're making a compliment? I shouldn't be an asshole, but my real, honest priority is to see things as stupid or not stupid. And your compliment is stupid. I know the right thing to do though is play nice and say "Thanks!" I'll try. This stuff comes hard to me. At the end of the day, it's a relief to get away from anyone who needs it. You have to say Thanks sometimes, but it's tiring. It's ironic though that anyone would see me as cute, given my honest thoughts.
    What's wrong with being cute?! I call entj's cute all the time. Boy, your Fi is off-the-hook, dood.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype