User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I don't know why not-pretending-to-be a T has to be so complicated for you. Just type yourself correctly.
    I am typing myself correctly, as far as I understand things. If I have something mistaken, believe me, I'll update it. I have little to lose or gain really, because I'm always going to be me anyways.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    It's Wolfy, he incited us, he's very inciteful that Wolfy.
    Wolfy is in sheep's clothing.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I am typing myself correctly, as far as I understand things. If I have something mistaken, believe me, I'll update it. I have little to lose or gain really, because I'm always going to be me anyways.

If anyone here wants to question my self-typing though, feel free. Just say so. But don't allude to anything about me pretending or how I need to do more self-examination. I'd rather you challenge my understanding of the theories themselves - like Zarathustra does. Not my understanding of me. Believe it or not, I'm just a normal human like anyone who tries to know themselves, as much as the next person. I don't have any form of mental retardation that renders me incapable of doing the obvious.
    You've already explained why you don't type yourself Fi-dom. Why would you have this whole explanation for not doing something you never needed to do? People here have accused me of other types, and I just shrugged it off. You've already said enough to indict yourself. I'm not going to spend an hour explaining why to you. But I will say that alot of people know you are not istp, at least you don't look like one.

You have a case for pro-other, not pro-istp. You are pretty much telling us why Te and Ti doms are not as good as other, throughout the thread at different points. That says enough, in itself. How stupid do you think we are?
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

You've already explained why you don't type yourself Fi-dom. And you don't act like any of the istp's.... you've already said enough to indict yourself. I'm not going to spend an hour explaining why to you. But I will say that everyone knows you are not istp, at least you don't look like one at all.
    You don't know how I act. That's what's stupid about this whole thing. Zara, for example, is absolutely convinced he knows me so well too and how I'm ISFP - and he's been doing it for a year straight - and I don't know a thing about him myself. Funny that.

Hell, even people I date and my own family don't know as much as you guys.

Where is this little "peeper hole" that you guys are getting so much info about me? It's not coming from anything I say here at least. I've actually alluded in this thread about myself, and no one has addressed any of it. The actual real things that I'm willing to talk about. But somehow, you know how I act anyways, from some other source besides myself.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

You don't know how I act.
    I can see how you act on the forum and read your thoughts.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

You know what, on that note, I'm out of here. You guys are OK, but this is a revelation actually. I'm not about to deal with people who know me so well. You've outlived your usefulness (and I'm sure I've outlived mine). Later

Are you really ISFP?
    Quinlan is isfp with a capital I...SF.... and P... that didn't work as well as I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    It's really heating up in here. So much macho in one place.

[YOUTUBE]"See the hair on my chest"[/YOUTUBE]

<fans self>
    I have chest hair. A rare thing in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    It's Wolfy, he incited us, he's very inciteful that Wolfy.
    Insightful, inciteful, it's all the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Oh, he's a rouser of rebels alright.

[COLOR="a creamy off white"]/jerk[/COLOR]
    I saw that!

Wolfy is in sheep's clothing.
    I've been accused of being a shit stirrer a lot of times. I'm innocent!

I'm pretty aware that I am nice. What I mean to say is that you'd have a hard time finding a sweeter guy. But to me that kind of moves me to esfp over all. Maybe I am a shy esfp, like a less sexy Carlos Spencer or something.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I've been accused of being a shit stirrer a lot of times. I'm innocent!
    Sure, you are. So am I.

You know what, on that note, I'm out of here. You guys are OK, but this is a revelation actually. I'm not about to deal with people who know me so well. You've outlived your usefulness (and I'm sure I've outlived mine). Later
    Maybe you should learn to stop indicting yourself around a bunch of T's, if you are going to label yourself "istp". Have a good one. Take care.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Maybe you should learn to stop indicting yourself around a bunch of T's, if you are going to label yourself "istp". Have a good one.
    Damnit, before I go..

If you think you have some important advice, I'll listen. Maybe you are still useful. "Indicting myself"? What does this mean? Are you talking about when I said it'd suck to be F because of stereotypes from Ts? You thought I was indicting myself in that..maybe? I think you are reading too much into it, if that's the case. I suppose you thought it was as if I was a butthurt F, complaining about the mean Ts? Were you reading my "hidden, delicate sensitivities" into that comment? That I'm really just an F who just wants respect.

Yes, please hold me.

I thought I was just talking shit, but hey.. you could be right.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Damnit, before I go..

If you think you have some important advice, I'll listen. Maybe you are still useful. "Indicting myself"? What does this mean? Are you talking about when I said it'd suck to be F because of stereotypes from Ts? You thought I was indicting myself in that..maybe? I think you are reading too much into it, if that's the case. I suppose you thought it was as if I was a butthurt F, complaining about the mean Ts? Were you reading my "hidden, delicate sensitivities" into that comment? That I'm really just an F who just wants respect.

Yes, please hold me.

I thought I was just talking shit, but hey.. you could be right.
    You are a character.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype