User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Secondly, most of you Te and Ti doms around here are kind of..sorry to say.. bigger pussies than I could ever be. I don't want to type Fi and then have to deal with the belittling emotional baggage associated with it.
    WTH is going on? Is this really why guys don't type themselves as "F"s? I liked you anyways; I don't care what type you are. I don't think people pick on others necessarily for their types, but for their thoughts. Then again, I'm not a guy.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I think you're just an ISFP who's not a pussy.

In fact, when I think of ISFP guys, I don't generally think of them being pussies.

Maybe I think of a hipsterish vibe, a bit scraggly/unshaven, but not necessarily a pussy.

You have a dude with some balls who's an Fi dom and, well, I don't think he's gotta be feminine at all.

I don't know if I understand what you're talking about, but, if I do, I don't think you should let that nudge you into T over F.

Frankly, the ironic thing is, the only emo thing I can think of you doing is choosing ISTP over ISFP for the rationale you laid out...

In short, I'm not going to willingly tag myself into the "emo" category. Nor am I some fragile waif of a girlfriend. Nor am I even the haughty "artiste" swimming in a tub of roses. Or whatever _insert here_ faggy emotional image someone wants to conjure up next and project on to the site's Fi types. I have no time for this silliness. It doesn't help me get to the bottom of anything at least, as far as my own self-understanding goes. We can call this a fault of the site, but I beg to differ. Even typical Fi dom descriptions project these benign images about them, that I can't live up to. Keirsey, for example, calls ISFP the "nicest" type. Life would have turned out different if that was true.
    A
    Actually, that wasn't in "short", was it? You get the point though, I hope.
    Black Cat went through the same bullshit. He was very frustrated with the INFP descriptions and he was pretty vocal about it. So, he switched to ISFP. The SP temperament is significantly different than the NF temperament. Personally, I have never had a problem with you. As a matter of fact, I thought it was bullshit that someone was trying to get you to believe you had a "complex" and you were "projecting." (And any other idiotic horse shit he was trying to lay on you.)

And fuck Keirsey, okay? Berens is better.
    There isn't a goddamn thing wrong with being SFP.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Word.

I do tend to associate NFP men with being more effeminate than SFP men.

And EFPs are more effeminate than IFPs.

So, of all the FPs, I think ISFPs are the most manly.

And I couldn't agree any more: Keirsey's a fucking moron.

That shit about ISFPs being the "nicest" type is fucking retarded.

The biggest cunt I've ever known is an ISFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I think you're just an ISFP who's not a pussy.

In fact, when I think of ISFP guys, I don't generally think of them being pussies.

Maybe I think of a hipsterish vibe, a bit scraggly/unshaven, but not necessarily a pussy.

You have a dude with some balls who's an Fi dom and, well, I don't think he's gotta be feminine at all.

I don't know if I understand what you're talking about, but, if I do, I don't think you should let that nudge you into T over F.

Frankly, the ironic thing is, the only emo thing I can think of you doing is choosing ISTP over ISFP for the rationale you laid out...
    I'm not sure I'm hipsterish? Scraggly.. Probably. I don't know.

I'm not here to talk about myself too much (it is Wolfy's thread, after all), but you're talking to someone who's done drive-bys (not regularly though!), and was probably considered a bit notorious at one point. Some people were happy to see me finally get my ass kicked. Someone who even met with situations that would spark the sympathy of most (say, having a woman overdose in your vicinity, and being asked to rush her to hospital) would get pissed off at having to be even bothered with someone's problems. A lot of good acts and moments of empathy I had were kinda brudgingly done. This is not Fi. Every bit of good conviction and laid backness I have today is because of living and learning, a lot of effort.. consciously embracing my heart, learning from consequences. It goes beyond any bullshit about type.

Anyways, thanks for the opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Word.

I do tend to associate NFP men with being more effeminate than SFP men.

And EFPs are more effeminate than IFPs.

So, of all the FPs, I think ISFPs are the most manly.

And I couldn't agree any more: Keirsey's a fucking moron.

That shit about ISFPs being the "nicest" type is fucking retarded.

The biggest cunt I've ever known is an ISFP.

So do you think they'd rather be referred to as a cunt, than a nice person?

I would definitely like to be more of a nice person myself. It just takes effort. Effort that I forget sometimes. Whether that's ISFP or ISTP, I don't care.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm not sure I'm hipsterish? Scraggly.. Probably. I don't know.

I'm not here to talk about myself too much (it is Wolfy's thread, after all), but you're talking to someone who's done drive-bys (not regularly though!), and was probably considered a bit notorious at one point. Some people were happy to see me finally get my ass kicked. Someone who even met with situations that would spark the sympathy of most (say, having a woman overdose in your vicinity, and being asked to rush her to hospital) would get pissed off at having to be even bothered with someone's problems. A lot of good acts and moments of empathy I had were kinda brudgingly done. This is not Fi. Every bit of good conviction and laid backness I have today is because of living and learning, a lot of effort.. consciously embracing my heart, learning from consequences. It goes beyond any bullshit about type.

Anyways, thanks for the opinions.
    I don't get why you just don't type yourself correctly. There's nothing wrong with being what you are. Accept and love yourself, regardless of what others think. If they don't like it,
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I don't get why you just don't type yourself correctly. There's nothing wrong with being what you are. Accept and love yourself, regardless of what others think. If they don't like it,
    I would type myself ISTP then. 6w5, just like you. At the moment, I have no problems with that. I don't think I need to convince anyone, but it's kind of interesting to talk about. I don't even know why some people get certain ideas that were even more off than this (for example, Elfboy thought I was a 9).

Permabanned

I think the ISTP "type" is overrated in these forums(probably overrated in general)because it's filled with internet geeks that are attracted to someone who doesn't have their head in the clouds. Also I find the the ISTPs in this forum to be pretty bland or boring, maybe it's just me.