User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Consider the cognitive functions of an ESFP: Se, Fi, Te, Ni

As they relate to you:
    • Se is about the concrete external world of here and now - check.
    • Fi is a rational function that places internal values above logic - you decide although you don't display the self-righteous indignation of most Fi-users (Fi-user defined as any individual who has Fi in their four primary functions).
    • Te is a rational function that NEEDS to organise the external world - from where I sit as a Te-dom, I don't see Te in you at all and usually, it's evident as an extroverting function. You're not controlling in any way.
    • Ni is an irrational, introverted function which can sometimes be seen through behaviour but not always, whereby it synthesizes information, looking for patterns and symbolic meanings within data sets, etc. - can't tell, you decide.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What other kind of skin would a tiger have - malamute? Lol.
    There are many real-world advantages captured by being a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    The points Jaguar made in favour of xSFPs were quite good.
    I choose my leaders well.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    ISTPs I know.
    And are like tigers in tiger skin.
    Try arguing with an entj 8 for 8 years. I basically have their whole spiel down lol......it also works many times for me. It's doable. If something works, I'll use it. One can learn much from their friends. At the same time, some of their own arguments can work against them, so yea, you become trained and well-versed.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I could do that. Maybe I can still change it myself...
    I am bestowing the istp honor upon you. Just don't do anything too retarded while you're labeled ISTP. I have faith in you, Wolfy.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Consider the cognitive functions of an ESFP: Se, Fi, Te, Ni

As they relate to you:
    • Se is about the concrete external world of here and now - check.
    • Fi is a rational function that places internal values above logic - you decide although you don't display the self-righteous indignation of most Fi-users (Fi-user defined as any individual who has Fi in their four primary functions).
    • Te is a rational function that NEEDS to organise the external world - from where I sit as a Te-dom, I don't see Te in you at all and usually, it's evident as an extroverting function. You're not controlling in any way.
    • Ni is an irrational, introverted function which can sometimes be seen through behaviour but not always, whereby it synthesizes information, looking for patterns and symbolic meanings within data sets, etc. - can't tell, you decide.
    True, I don't see that much Te in me as far as controlling goes. I do tend to rely on my understanding of a system to get my point across a lot. For example, when Riva said I can't be istp because the istp he has typed are have tiger stripes (or something like that) it reminded me of something I'd thought before. If people are misapplying type logic in their environment then they have a faulty base they are working from. Then working from that faulty base applying (or misapplying) a filter on the people here when attempting to understand your type. So, I'd tend to move back to a comprehensive system designed by someone that earns their living from it to help me decide. Or people who can help clarify understanding of a system.

I don't know what kind of thinking this is. But there you have it.

True, I don't see that much Te in me as far as controlling goes. I do tend to rely on my understanding of a system to get my point across a lot. For example, when Riva said I can't be istp because the istp he has typed are have tiger stripes (or something like that) it reminded me of something I'd thought before. If people are misapplying type logic in their environment then they have a faulty base they are working from. Then working from that faulty base applying (or misapplying) a filter on the people here when attempting to understand your type. So, I'd tend to move back to a comprehensive system designed by someone that earns their living from it to help me decide. Or people who can help clarify understanding of a system.

I don't know what kind of thinking this is. But there you have it.
    While it's not the perfect example, you can see how tert-Te manifests in ENFPs. It's evident and to me, kind of funny to watch.

While it's not the perfect example, you can see how tert-Te manifests in ENFPs. It's evident and to me, kind of funny to watch.
    Do you see it in other isfp? On here I mean, suppose there isn't many. I remember the thread on enfp Te.

Do you see it in other isfp? On here I mean, suppose there isn't many. I remember the thread on enfp Te.
    The only two ISFPs I've had much exposure to, are Giggly and gromit. It's more evident in gromit but in a restrained fashion.

You're going to see more avoidance or obliviousness of Te from IFPs, rather than usage (like an EFP).

The only two ISFPs I've had much exposure to, are Giggly and Gromit. It's more evident in Gromit but in a restrained fashion.
    Giggly is isfj I thought. Gromit is the epitome of isfp.

Giggly is isfj I thought. Gromit is the epitome of isfp.
    My mistake about Giggly. No wonder it's more evident in gromit but restrained.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    You're going to see more avoidance or obliviousness of Te from IFPs, rather than usage (like an EFP).
    I don't know which way I breakdown in real life more often. Te or Fe style. I've done both when annoyed.

I know what I should do! I should throw a fit!