User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Honest Question

Default Honest Question

Has anyone actually ever liked any of my posts? Do you think I'm a creepy poster? No one cares?

Please tell me so I can know if I'm just talking to myself or not. It's kind of pointless to talk to myself?

Edit: Oh, this isn't an emotional thing. I just kind of realized it's kind of sad/pointless if I'm just talking to myself, which it feels that I am.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Has anyone actually ever liked any of my posts? Do you think I'm a creepy poster? No one cares?

Please tell me so I can know if I'm just talking to myself or not. It's kind of pointless to talk to myself?

Edit: Oh, this isn't an emotional thing. I just kind of realized it's kind of sad/pointless if I'm just talking to myself, which it feels that I am.
    I remember that no one really recognized my presence until about the 1500th post… I was persistent. Every now and again I would get a nudge, but most would ignore me completely. Though I'm still not incredibly prominent here I think it does take a little time to warm up.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I seem to like them just fine. I thought at first everyone had been trolling this thread by not replying until I saw the time it was posted.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

You're not creepy at all. I remember a few of your initial posts here, they were very direct and clever.
    Sorry you're having a rough time, seriously.
    Just keep being yourself.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I seem to like them just fine. I thought at first everyone had been trolling this thread by not replying until I saw the time it was posted.
    Yeah...I guess I see it as indifference though...

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    You're not creepy at all. I remember a few of your initial posts here, they were very direct and clever.
    Sorry you're having a rough time, seriously.
    Just keep being yourself.

-Alex
    Oh, thanks. I couldn't tell. It's nice that you don't think I'm creepy.

What makes you think you're creepy, if you don't mind me asking?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

No, I don't think you're creepy, and I know you exist, although you might not know I do
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Kinda feeling the same way often, but yeah, didn't think your posts are creepy at least. As for my posts...

MBTI
    yupp

I often feel this way, but it's probably not true for either of us.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    What makes you think you're creepy, if you don't mind me asking?
    I don't know...I think it's knowing that I don't actually know any of you in person, yet to post I have to have some idea that I do. In a way it feels like I'm being creepy because I'm pretending in some way, but ignore it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    Kinda feeling the same way often, but yeah, didn't think your posts are creepy at least. As for my posts...
    Ohh. You know what, maybe it's the whole personal nature of the site then that makes me feel creeped out by my own posts. I think that's probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    No, I don't think you're creepy, and I know you exist, although you might not know I do
    Yeah...I recognize you. I remember your name because it makes me think of chemical dilution. I guess I don't read many of your posts though since I don't see them often. Cause we all don't read the same threads, right?...

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I remember that no one really recognized my presence until about the 1500th post… I was persistent. Every now and again I would get a nudge, but most would ignore me completely. Though I'm still not incredibly prominent here I think it does take a little time to warm up.
    Yeah, but that kind of sucks. It's like, what's the point then? You end up just talking to yourself and feeling kind of stupid, right?

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I often feel this way, but it's probably not true for either of us.
    Yeah, I guess...I mean...I usually say something to people if what they say interests me in some way, even if not all the time. I get the impression that no one is really interested in the same stuff I am, which is fine. I just want to know if that's true, I think.