User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Type your coworkers! (Or classmates)

And what is your job/ major?
    Specific typings would be fun/ maybe add other things about them/ like how they contribute in your setting.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I can type the nurses that I work with.

Manager: ENFJ: Holds the entire place together. Very diplomatic, takes everyone's opinions into consideration, high energy multitasker. Excellent planner, always leading us in a forward direction.

ENFP (?) (Bosses husband): Really hilarious and good with people. Very very lazy, does only the very basics. Looks like a mountain man. Comes up with creative solutions for problems out of laziness. Eccentric appearance and dress. Says things that no one else could get away with. Extreme rule breaker, if there is a rule, he does the opposite it seems, whether the rule makes sense or not, he just does the opposite.

ISFJ: (Different ethnicity of origin, but it's been years, she told me but I can't remember, Austria perhaps.) Extremely thorough in everything she does. Better when performing one specific task that requires a lot of detailed analysis and charting. Gets frazzled about multitasking.

ESFP: Gets everything needed done fast. Really funny and social, good for morale and covering a greater breadth of tasks in less detail.

ISTJ: A character. Does everything by the book, complains when people don't follow rules. Kind of morbid, dry sense of humor. Bitter. We talk about really mundane things but she has the potential to make them sound really interesting, (her impulse shopping on QVC, her in depth reasons for hating gardening, (and tales) "I have to carry the hose across acres of land". I was thinking about making her a character in a book someday.

xSxP: I can't figure out which SP. Been there for 30 years. We have a "beer fund" for her where we put 5 cent returnables in a box so she can buy miller lights on Friday. Mass accent, really laid back, cares a lot about people but not tasks. Wears a bun on top of her head. I love impersonating her. Favorite recent story. "Dave was a phenomenal boss when he was here. I was an assistant DON and he'd give me anything I wanted. I was like, 'Dave, this is ridiculous, give me a fuckin raise!' And he'd hand it right ovah."

ESFJ: (friend): Colombian- new nurse. The only thing for sure is that she's an Fe dom, can't figure out the other function, though I lean towards Si. Really high energy, bubbly, kind of neurotic. Always looking up stuff on her IPhone and showing it to people. Kind of obsessive over doing the right thing, talks ad nauseum about work related situations that seem minor to me, (and what we need to do about it.) Voice gets kind of loud when she's nervous. Usually just really fun and upbeat.

New nurse: Pleasant and agreeable, very good listener, pretty blonde.

INFP: Reallllllly long reports. Another one who goes on and on about one thing. It's kind of intense/ uptight at times, but we have similar sense of humor and I can usually get her laughing and visa versa. Notices the irony in everything. Wants to change virtually everything, some strange ideas- even outside of work. We get in really bizarre conversations about death and murderers/ (their possible intentions) and stuff. I make her Ne worse and visa versa. By the end of the night both of us are starting all of our sentences with "maybe" or "picture if.." Most people roll their eyes at her.

ISFP: Very pleasant, gets the job done. Tattoos. Always a funny story about her accident prone son and these comical situations he gets himself into. A lot of stories start with... "I just came from the ER-... my son again!" One day she got arrested for not paying some ticket. (After calling the cops on her son for going to a house where there was underage drinking- he needed CPR at some point for drinking too much.) I always praise her for staying out of jail for one more day and she has a good sense of humor about it.

Those are the basics.

There are also a couple of people on the other unit I can mention because they are friends.

ENFJ 3w2: (friend) Big achiever and go-getter. Home schooled all her 6 kids, went to Africa on a mission trip, got a presidential award for being the most active SNA member and coming up with some system on how to pay for our NCLEX study class, etc.. She's very high energy and sucks you into whatever she's into. Always trying to motivate someone, always taking care of business.

ENTJ 1w2: Manager, friend, Cambodian, my running partner. Very harsh and strict on how she wants things done. Kind of rebellious against rules in general, as long as everything is running efficiently, which makes our ESFJ director of Nursing nervous a lot. In school for her practitioner. Very focused on status and money, a big house, private education for her child, etc. Taking an "Interpersonal communications" class which we like to joke with her about- because she needs it. Very honest and straight forward, kind of bad ass. Used to work in a sweat shop and was adopted here at 14. Still didn't know much English in college. Extremely intelligent.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Me: INFP Owner of small business

Employee 1: INFJ (she took the test), Super awesome and fun to work with. I have known her for most of my life. She's incredibly sweet and feisty and loyal once she opens up to you.

Employee 2: INFJ (she also took the test ). She's also very awesome. She's a tiny bit older than me and has had a lot of life experience. Her and I and the other INFJ spend our days together doing a lot of talking and discussing topics and sharing what is going on with our lives. Even though we all three have very different lives, we connect very easily with other and we all learn from each other!

Employee 3: ENFP (also took the test... >.> We have a lot of free time!) She's fun and boisterous and (like me) starts far more projects than she ever could have time for! We have lots of fun talking to each other and playing Ne games.

Employee 4: xSTJ. I really like her a lot because I always know where I stand with her and I can threaten her with hugs and she shudders.

Employee 5: ESFJ (also took the test). She is very sweet and friendly and kind... but she drives me nuts a lot because she constantly has to be "ok" with everyone... If I am talking to another employee she butts in so she isn't left out. She also likes doing a "moment by moment" breakdown of what is going on. "Oh look! The UPS truck is here! Now it's stopped! Now it's moving backwards! Now it's here!" She also apologizes constantly if she makes a mistake. I like her... I just... yeah.

Employee 6: ESFP. Hilarious, tell it as she sees it. She's someone who has done everything including the horse everything rode in upon. Very practical. I get along very well with her.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

OP: Lot's of FP nurses, as it should be.

My boss is a... actually I don't know what she is. I think she might have Asperger's. She's a bit of a robot and talks at you, really fast and continuously. At one point she has this impeccibly fasionable wardrobe and haircut right out of the '80s for an entire decade. Then she showed up after a weeked and is completely updated, she looked hot until we realized who it was.

ENFP - Hey, I might have another ENFP in the group, I didn't realize. He's kind of a country bumpkin doofus, I'd feel bad about calling him that, but he likes to play it up. He must be a masochist. *shrug*.

IST? - Older, low key, no nonsense guy. Tons of hobbies, mostly revolving around some sort of idea that when the WW4 comes, he can defend off the incoming hordes while living in the fields in animal skins, after he runs out of ammo for his automatics and his backup generators run out of gas.

ISTP - Always rocking in her chair, reads only the first sentece of her e-mails, pretty good coder. Misses silly details.

IxTJ - Kind of quiet guy, always gets the job done, a bit on the stoic side, probably next up for management.

ESTJ - She doesn't do hardly any of her own work, ropes the IxTJ into doing it for her and takes the credit. Very territorial.

ISFx - I don't know.. I don't get her. She gets large workloads dumped on her and doesn't complain. She will agree to most things to avoid conflict, seems to seethe with resentment at times.

INTx - He's quiet, always has a jar of chocolate candy out (for the ladies?) , gets defensive when the ESTJ attacks, but always gets bowled over.

IxFJ - She's quiet, graceful and reads novels that are unbearably estrogen fueled.

figsfiggyfigs

oh fuck no.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Hey, fun stuff.

Classmates in my pretty tight-knit school arts department:

ISFP- Quiet, but she always says the craziest @#!*% with a straight face and makes everyone laugh. She's the ringleader of all the holiday stuff that we do, gift swaps and whatnot. She's slightly on the fringe though, nobody seems to know her well.

ISTP- Also quiet, but with a low key, snarky sense of humor. She's incredibly talented, we all worship her as a goddess, and she justs rolls her eyes at us. But really, she's incredible. Always seems to be running late, though. She's chill even when a week behind deadline, somehow.

ESFJ- The man of the group, lol. Diffuses tensions, makes people laugh, gets half of the conversation going. Put him with the ISFP, and it's double trouble during the holidays. During exams last year she gave a Santa suit, so he showed up as Santa, but instead of presents he brought samosas.

ENFP- The loose cannon. Prone to singing at inappropriate times, popping dance moves, reeling everyone else into her crazy shenanigans. Her last three projects involved melted candy, acid, and a blowtorch. And that was just the beginning.

xNFJ- The classy one. She's a musical child, and her artwork always had a sort of wispy, ethereal, glowy quality. Again, low-key and nice to everyone. Kind of anal about deadlines, though. She and I are usually the only ones meeting the deadlines.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Bump!

I work in fundraising -- specifically direct mail and online solicitation of $10-$499 gifts.

The people I work with most closely are:

- ISTJ 6w5 612 or 692 so/sp (phobic) (the intern who reports to me)
    - ENFP 7w8 738 or 739 sx-first or second (my supervisor)
    - ENFJ 3w2 387 sp/sx or sx/sp (the major gifts person)
    - xSFJ 6w5 (phobic) (consulting firm point of contact)

It's easy to work with both of the SJ 6w5s, but they're both stressed out all the time so I have to be very calm and provide reassuring data to prove that I have a reason to be calm.

The two NFs are VERY aggressive, due to 8 wings/fixes (and potentially both being the "mover and shaker" tritype), which is good because they love it when I push back against their ideas! My ENFP 7w8 boss especially is very appreciative when I push back. On the downside, they can be kind of scary if you aren't used to their level of intensity.

I also work with a bunch of other ENFPs, a couple more ISTJs, and a few INFJs. Plus the one solitary ENTP, who is an 8w7 who doesn't give a shit about offending people and therefore doesn't mind being surrounded by Fi-users. (He's great btw.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Hard, yama liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Oooh! Good thread! All of my typings are from observation, but I am rather confidant in my assessments as I have known them all for several years, and experience tells me that I am frequently right with typing people I know well, and if I am wrong, it's not very off the mark. For reference, I am a graduate student (organic chemistry PhD track) so my co-workers are my labmates and my adviser:

Adviser: ENFJ 3w2-1w2-7w6 - (am almost 100% convinced that's his type, we obviously share a TON in common)
    Post-doc: IxFJ 1w9 - (He's difficult to tell, I'm not sold on his type)
    Labmate: INFP 4w3 - (him and I have issues but he's a good guy)
    Labmate: xSxJ 6w5 - (dudes brillant and super anal retentive but it stays within him)
    Labmate: ISFP 9w1 - (very "bland" but very smart)
    Labmate: IxTP 5w4 - (suuuuper introverted)

Other people in my dept that are noteworthy:

Office secratary: ESFJ 6w7 - (her and I mesh SO well- she's also equally as naughty as I am)
    Professor: ISTJ 8w7 - (he might be a 1, but I lean to 8. This professor has tried to get me in trouble/fired several times- no one likes him)
    Professor: ENFJ 7w6 - (super hard working, very German, very kind/helpful, everyone loves her)
    Professor: ISTJ 5w6 - (on my committee, very tough and unfeeling, but very smart fair and lots of self control)
    Teaching Professor: INTP 6w5 - (him and I oddly share a lot in common, and yet are super diffe rent. He's absolutely wonderful)
    Teaching Professor: ISTJ 6w5 - (ever see the movie Office Space? He's lumburg, and I am NOT kidding. I despise him)
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I have no idea for most of them, except there's an IXTJ who I used to clash with but now get along with a lot better, and someone who I strongly suspect is a fellow INTP.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Screenwriting
    INFP. One of the only people that I consider a close friend. She talks really fast and has some of the most interesting ideas for people's scripts.

AP Lang
    I think there are two ESTJs, but it is possible that the guy is an ENTJ. They both like to help the teacher do things like pass out papers, take the attendance, and boss people around when there is a sub.

The guy low key wants to become president, and he says that he wants to be a teacher so he can push his ideals onto his students and was disappointed to find out that that was not what teachers were supposed to do.

The girl likes to argue with the teacher, and has a hard time understanding other's viewpoints.

There is an ENTP guy who likes anime, and manages to over complicate everything. He is very interesting.

My ESFJ friend is in this class, but she sits on the other side of the room.

That's all for now. I may post more if I feel like it.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari