User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

ThatGirl

To the people telling me to quit vent. That is like telling someone to move out of their house, because there is a badger in the attic, or to close off the second floor to avoid running into it.

Multiple people in this thread had in fact confirmed this is not MY issue, there is no reason for someone to confront me on behalf of everyone, and it is in fact trolling. That I get more trolling than anyone else for whatever reason.

I don't even care about vent, but I refuse to leave because a group of pests told me too. I cant even believe other people would stand aside and let them take over in harassing people. Whats going to happen when I am gone? Who will it be then?

ThatGirl

By the way, the people who were trying to "comfort" me last night, turned around and laid into me no more than five minutes later. With Thestarchdefenders actually calling me a cunt, seriously less than five minutes after writing their "nice" posts.

Gee I wonder why I didn't fall for the fake bullshit, they wrote in this thread?

Ginkgo

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    To the people telling me to quit vent. That is like telling someone to move out of their house, because there is a badger in the attic, or to close off the second floor to avoid running into it.

Multiple people in this thread had in fact confirmed this is not MY issue, there is no reason for someone to confront me on behalf of everyone, and it is in fact trolling. That I get more trolling than anyone else for whatever reason.

I don't even care about vent, but I refuse to leave because a group of pests told me too. I cant even believe other people would stand aside and let them take over in harassing people. Whats going to happen when I am gone? Who will it be then?

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Anew Leaf

Hmm, you don't care about vent. Does this behavior fall under "reverse psychology" or "playing hard to get"? Because, see when I don't care about something, I do things like: avoid that thing, have no emotions (both good or bad) in regarding that thing, and I may also cease to become aware of that thing's existence.

Once again I shall toss out the crazy and simple solution of not joining vent. The beauty of the internet is that I get to control exactly how much or little interaction others have with me.

MBTI
    N
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Hmm, you don't care about vent. Does this behavior fall under "reverse psychology" or "playing hard to get"? Because, see when I don't care about something, I do things like: avoid that thing, have no emotions (both good or bad) in regarding that thing, and I may also cease to become aware of that thing's existence.

Once again I shall toss out the crazy and simple solution of not joining vent. The beauty of the internet is that I get to control exactly how much or little interaction others have with me.
    Its the principle. Vent used to be a place to go where anyone, regardless of their opinion, could speak in an intellectual manner. Theorize those opinions and gain insight. Now its been over run by a group of bullies, and is the equivalent of a high school sleep over.

It bothers me that people continuously ruin things that were nice before, and again simply walking away and allowing it to happen, just enforces the trend, and is no real solution at all.

If that is the mentality of the members of this forum, the forum loses what made it great to begin with. If it is already a lost cause so be it. I just like to know exactly where everything stands.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Its the principle. Vent used to be a place to go where anyone, regardless of their opinion, could speak in an intellectual manner. Theorize those opinions and gain insight.
    Vent is not a blog!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    ...Why all the drama?
    Yes to this.

Also yes to @Jennifer's really really excellent post.

Usually I don't interact in your threads like this, @ThatGirl, because I know that you'll ignore my posts, just like you ignored SilkRoad's, but here I am again. Although I won't deny that people have been jerks, I will also say that the arguments/conflicts would not escalate if you ignored the people trying to provoke you.
    Just trying to help.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Vent is not a blog!
    You're assuming those opinions and ideas are personal.

Tell me how do you define the components of intelligent conversation?