User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I've actually noticed the kinder tone of a lot of your threads as of late. Still, I've always liked you
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I am constantly told how stupid, obnoxious, whatever I am. How no one cares about what I have to say, how I should shut up. I have no class, no taste, my hair is too short, I am fat etc etc.

Yet I am still allowed to post here!!!!

If everyone feels that way, why don't you guys just ban me? Do you know what a mind fuck this is? Why keep me around? Is it to amuse everyone with my stupidity? To be a punching bag for laughs?

Do I not even deserve enough respect to get kicked out of this place?

Why the fuck keep me here? I hope you know I cannot leave without knowing the answer. As getting to the bottom of something is something I have in the past and will in the future, continue to do regardless of whether it is in my best interest or not.
    honestly, I don't think you realize it, but you're actually a really nice person. I know you're an 8w7 and your natural response to this is "no I'm not! shutchyo mouth!" but honestly you don't say anything mean really and a lot of your posts are even subtly encouraging.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Enneagram 8
    Level 6: Become highly combative and intimidating to get their way: confrontational, belligerent, creating adversarial relationships. Everything a test of wills, and they will not back down. Use threats and reprisals to get obedience from others, to keep others off balance and insecure. However, unjust treatment makes others fear and resent them, possibly also band together against them.
    See the pattern?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Usually, I am only half paying attention to vent. So I usually miss what happened.

But TG does get a lot of flak on vent as a result of some cliquish behavior. Sometimes, when I start paying attention to vent, it is some 3-on-1 argument with TG being the one.

Again, I have no idea what happened, so I don't get involved.

I agree that her making a lot of noise does not help matters. But anyone can be stressed beyond a breaking point. If someone has a lot going on IRL, even a little slight can push them over the edge.

Vent has a lot of kidding and playing around. I don't know if things get blown out of proportion or if people really don't know boundaries.

Many women are sensitive to being called a whore or slut, even if it is in jest.

Also, no parent likes people suggesting you are a negligent parent. The number of times that topic comes up in an argument with TG just seems unreasonable. I would think this is a boundary most people would respect.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Also, no parent likes people suggesting you are a negligent parent. The number of times that topic comes up in an argument with TG just seems unreasonable. I would think this is a boundary most people would respect.
    Yeah, I agree with this bit.

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

*skipping the last 5 pages*
    I lurk more than post but TG actually seems like one of the more "normal" people that I see around here. Can't speak for Vent...haven't been on there in ages
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I am constantly told how stupid, obnoxious, whatever I am. How no one cares about what I have to say, how I should shut up. I have no class, no taste, my hair is too short, I am fat etc etc.

Yet I am still allowed to post here!!!!

I don't think any of those are valid reasons for a banning.
    I was really surprised when i saw your vid in the vid thread as i was expecting someone with really high energy being all kick ass and actually it was just dull and monotonous- again nothing to ban anyone about.
    You obviously have issues, especially with ENFP's so i hear, which would explain your unwarrented rudeness towards me on vent when i tried to start a conversation with you.
    But, you know, we all have issues, your not special.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

wtf is ventrillo? It sounds like sketchy.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    STUF

It's sketchy has hell, stay out of it.

Also, if you want banned, just insult a bunch of people, you do it in ventrilo all the time when they don't listen to your hairbrain ideas.
    Whoops.

MBTI
    yupp

I should be mad!!!! because I asked TG to let me be her lesbian fantasy, and she said no! that hurt tg, all i wanted was that but it got shot down I'm crying now because of it
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so