User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 211

  1. #31
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I want a decision to be made whether that is acceptable or not.

    If it isn't then the people of vent, specifically JC for tonight needs to be banned for trolling.

    If it is then I need to be banned because I am not letting this go. I am so fucking sick of people treating me in a way just to get me pissed off. My creative solutions are over. If you guys genuinely think my contributions are worthy of this behavior I need to be banned.
    I wasn't going to say anything...

    I saw what happened, TG. JC only remarked on the fact that you refused to mention who you were talking about, yet continued to describe the character while refusing to answer people's questions as to who it was, continuing a conversation where the "holder of power" was you. People got pissed off, and @93JC called you an attention whore, and you flipped out.

    I then asked you who the actor was, and you got into an argument again.

    I don't really see how you can demand respect from someone when you have not earned it from them.

    But overall, the most confusing thing about the entire issue, was why you were reacting the way you did. It was an over reaction, and this thread is proof.

    If people treat you the way you say you do, have you ever asked yourself why?

  2. #32
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    I like you, ThatGirl. I don't have a problem with you.


    Everyone else: You guys need to lay off her and give her a break.


    Much Obliged, Aphrodite
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  3. #33
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I am constantly told how stupid, obnoxious, whatever I am. How no one cares about what I have to say, how I should shut up. I have no class, no taste, my hair is too short, I am fat etc etc.
    I know the thread is supposed to be more formal than that, but you probably need a hug.
    I have no idea of what is going on at Vent, so, for what's worth, I'm speaking based on what I see on the forum.
    There are different types of posters...some are more thoughtful, some just wanna have fun teasing people, and, guess what, you're more like the latter. Is it bad? No. Actually it is usually fun imo. But when you behave this way, people feel like they can behave the same way with you. It's really that simple. Also, teasing and trolling don't have defined limits. Considering each person has its own limits, when you don't know the person well it is better to play safer.
    I once made a joke about your hair but you got fancy first.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  4. #34

    Default

    TG, you have been an attention whore lately. Are you stuck at the moment? Exploring your internal world? Just changing in general? Help me out here. If I don't have some idea of what you are going through then I will only see that one mask. I know you weren't that way before. I used to feel pretty close to you, but we have begun to grow very distant. I don't know what I could do about it, but I will give it a shot if you are open to talk about the situation.
    Dirt Farmer

  5. #35
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    When a random person gets anger thrown at them for something that someone is attributing to them (see: your repeated use of "you guys") they're more likely to get all prickly and be pissed at you because most people know they didn't do anything. When people are misidentified they feel mistreated and are likely to fire back. You're rolling a snowball down a snowy hill when you speak to groups that way. Of the thousands of people on this forum, most have no idea what you're talking about or why you frequently have the hostile tone you have.

    (I don't dislike you I just often times feel like you understand the world as "ThatGirl," and "EveryoneElse," sort of like a boyfriend who blames you for the sins of all his previous exes. It's uncool and people feel misidentified and mistreated.)
    I apologize, but i am trying to keep it to the point. If I were to write out every detail and every person who contributed my posts would be very very long. Also overwhelming to the reader because it would be describing a bunch of seemingly insignificant details just to describe how I came to the conclusion.

    The way it is handed to me is that is in fact is everyone else who believes I am shit, and so I have no idea who I am addressing directly when confronting the issue. When I ask, I don't get an answer. But it seems like being kept in a limbo, where you cant really stick up for yourself, you cant really quantify the statements, and if you want to have the upper hand you have to basically make them happy (in this case I should have ignored them like some freak reverse psychology).

    Like "oh, you're going to call me an attention whore! I will show you! I will shut up!"

    If I had to name the most frequent repeat offenders it would be Kim, 93JC, Leg, TheStarchDefenders, YWIR, and Smileman.

    It seems like they rotate who it is going to be that day. Who is going to stand up and speak for everyone. So I am always up against someone, but cant really pin anyone down for one specific incident.

    Oh and sometimes Risen, and Wind up.

  6. #36
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    TG, you have been an attention whore lately. Are you stuck at the moment? Exploring your internal world? Just changing in general? Help me out here. If I don't have some idea of what you are going through then I will only see that one mask. I know you weren't that way before. I used to feel pretty close to you, but we have begun to grow very distant. I don't know what I could do about it, but I will give it a shot if you are open to talk about the situation.
    No stars there is absolutely no emotional reason for my being pissed. You know what, hows this I think you have been a little bitch lately. Are you having issues?

    If it is any consolation I never, ever, ever, ever, fucking talk to you. Nor am I ever, EVER, ever, trying to get your attention.

  7. #37
    Member Kimchitasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    N
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    No stars there is absolutely no emotional reason for my being pissed. You know what, hows this I think you have been a little bitch lately. Are you having issues?

    If it is any consolation I never, ever, ever, ever, fucking talk to you. Nor am I ever, EVER, ever, trying to get your attention.

    Pretty uncalled for. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to reach out and help you.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    No stars there is absolutely no emotional reason for my being pissed. You know what, hows this I think you have been a little bitch lately. Are you having issues?

    If it is any consolation I never, ever, ever, ever, fucking talk to you. Nor am I ever, EVER, ever, trying to get your attention.
    Well, as of the last few months all you ever wanna talk about is some theory you have come up with. Some of them good, some not worth two shits. You don't get into conversation with anyone about anything but whatever is on your mind that day. As for your list of "repeat offenders", a list that lengthy suggests very few causes, TG.
    Dirt Farmer

  9. #39
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchitasi View Post
    Pretty uncalled for. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to reach out and help you.
    Give me a fucking break. I have already stated my intentions in this thread, I don't need yours or his emotional support. I love how you guys are being so kind and understanding about the shit that you caused. Nice try.

  10. #40
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    Well, as of the last few months all you ever wanna talk about is some theory you have come up with. Some of them good, some not worth two shits. You don't get into conversation with anyone about anything but whatever is on your mind that day. As for your list of "repeat offenders", a list that lengthy suggests very few causes, TG.
    Excuse me if I have no desire to talk about Toyota corollas or how you're all flirting. Now tell me, do I ever come out and tell you to shut up? Nope I just have my own conversations on the side. Wtf you never learned to share?

    And no the list suggests a trend.

Similar Threads

  1. Why don't you type me? It's not that hard.
    By Romello in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:40 PM
  2. so why don't you have religion?
    By miss fortune in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 07:21 PM
  3. Why don't you take public transport?
    By Octarine in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:29 PM
  4. Ruin my childhood cartoons why don't you?
    By esidebill in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:27 PM
  5. [ENTJ] ENTJ's: Why don't you want to be my friend??
    By theniteshadow3 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO