User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Magnet of patterns, change the patterns change the magnet, the polar realities that emanate as the embodiment of distortion.

Your fine TG, its the duality response and the precipitation of effect after that is creating a vortex in the inner worlds and the outer worlds, like a yoyo of emotions that are embedded into this artifact of time that is most certainly a quotient from experiences prior to this forum experience and translate into this forum experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I am constantly told how stupid, obnoxious, whatever I am. How no one cares about what I have to say, how I should shut up. I have no class, no taste, my hair is too short, I am fat etc etc.

Yet I am still allowed to post here!!!!

If everyone feels that way, why don't you guys just ban me? Do you know what a mind fuck this is? Why keep me around? Is it to amuse everyone with my stupidity? To be a punching bag for laughs?

Do I not even deserve enough respect to get kicked out of this place?

Why the fuck keep me here? I hope you know I cannot leave without knowing the answer. As getting to the bottom of something is something I have in the past and will in the future, continue to do regardless of whether it is in my best interest or not.
    Um...I didnt want to post as it doesnt seem to be any of my business...but I dont hate you. I find you at times to be caustic and cutting and a bit reactionary, but otherwise you are just another forum person. You are doing something an enfp will do-we extrapolate the few voices we hear to be the voices of everyone around us. Then we get very reactive and emotional. We do it because of Ne paranoia, but I dont know why an ESTP would do it-but maybe that is part of the problem?

As others said calling people "cunts" or bullying is really gross-no person deserves that treatment. Additionally I have seen you post loving things about your daughter, so I am so sorry people are being douchebags about your parenting-that isnt anyone else's business, so I'd tell them to fuck off as well. Until they live a day in your shoes, they have no right to question your choices.

Perhaps it might be of value to find a place where you can seek social interaction and comfort that differs from the place where you seek intellectual stimulation? Or sometimes there is value in just pushing the reset button altogether and finding a new place-even though you feel you have done no wrong-to escape feelings of being bullied. I recognize this might seem unfair, and seems ridiculous-no person should feel driven out, but the reality of the social beast is that once patterns are laid down, people have a hard time stepping out of them. Sometimes, as well, others just cant let get of their annoyance, no matter how silly it seems. But ask if it is worth the emotional hurt/stress that results from the interaction?

(Sorry, I suspect that came across as presumptous or obnoxious. I have communication issues at times).

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Magnet of patterns, change the patterns change the magnet, the polar realities that emanate as the embodiment of distortion.
    This thread would be a friendly place if everyone took a little bit of whatever Synapse is on.

By the way, the people who were trying to "comfort" me last night, turned around and laid into me no more than five minutes later. With Thestarchdefenders actually calling me a cunt, seriously less than five minutes after writing their "nice" posts.

Gee I wonder why I didn't fall for the fake bullshit, they wrote in this thread?
    You obviously don't remember calling me a pussy after I tried to understand what the hell you were on about.
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    yupp

but i thought you said that bannings were a joke.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You're assuming those opinions and ideas are personal.

Tell me how do you define the components of intelligent conversation?
    You're a 6w5, ISTP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    You obviously don't remember calling me a pussy after I tried to understand what the hell you were on about.
    You mean the part where you told me to spit it out so you could answer me and I would shut the fuck up already?

And no I don't remember calling you a pussy when you were just being so kind and supportive. You and your friends are fucking manipulators. Nothing more.

ThatGirl

I would appreciate if one person would please read this thread objectively. Note the offences made. And observe how the issue keeps getting spun back on me as though, I either deserve it. Or it is acceptable. Or to just mock it completely.

You mean the part where you told me to spit it out so you could answer me and I would shut the fuck up already?

And no I don't remember calling you a pussy when you were just being so kind and supportive. You and your friends are fucking manipulators. Nothing more.
    How in the world have I manipulated you? You claimed to have asked a question 5 times but no one knew what you were asking. That and you were blowing an issue out of proportion. Nor did I say it that way. IIRC I told you to tell us what you were asking or stfu because all we heard was general bitching about something no one understood.
    Dirt Farmer

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    How in the world have I manipulated you? You claimed to have asked a question 5 times but no one knew what you were asking. That and you were blowing an issue out of proportion. Nor did I say it that way. IIRC I told you to tell us what you were asking or stfu because all we heard was general bitching about something no one understood.
    Wrong again. I claimed to have stated my intentions and the point five times. You started mixing shit up, and creating some fake question, and became frustrated when I couldn't produce it.

And wrong. You DID say it that way. Right before you called me a cunt.

You manipulate by rewording everyone's crap, faking like you are such a kind and compassionate guy, and you're two faced as fuck. I see right fucking through it.