User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I haven't ignored anyone.
    Okay, addressed. You didn't address them. Many people on this thread, including myself, have made helpful suggestions, and when you don't respond to them, and only respond to the people that offended you, there's no way to know what you think of our posts. How can we know that you didn't ignore those posts? We can't read your mind.

This thread had a point. There was a question that needed answering. It's been answered, and suggestions were made -- suggestions that weren't trollish or offensive at all. And there's been no response to them. So, has your question been answered in a satisfactory way? What do you think of the possible answers? What do you think of the people who were trying to be helpful, the people who aren't trolling you, the people who are giving you a chance? We're your allies, so don't leave us unaddressed.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNmKghTvj0E"]I like this song.[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

You ignore me because you think I'm not a man... One day you will know that I'm a man..
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What did I do to you?

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

@ThatGirl

In 10 years, will these internet squabbles actually matter? Or even in 1 year? It looks like you're taking TypoC way too seriously. It shouldn't be such a huge portion of your life where you genuinely get upset over it. Fresh air is the doctor's order!

And wtf do your looks have to do with vent issues? Please don't be fishing for compliments to make yourself feel better about an unrelated issue.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zang View Post
    You ignore me because you think I'm not a man... One day you will know that I'm a man..Would anything less of a man have 124 posts or less?

You lose, you have 125+ noob

But no to ur question

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Okay, addressed. You didn't address them. Many people on this thread, including myself, have made helpful suggestions, and when you don't respond to them, and only respond to the people that offended you, there's no way to know what you think of our posts. How can we know that you didn't ignore those posts? We can't read your mind.

This thread had a point. There was a question that needed answering. It's been answered, and suggestions were made -- suggestions that weren't trollish or offensive at all. And there's been no response to them. So, has your question been answered in a satisfactory way? What do you think of the possible answers? What do you think of the people who were trying to be helpful, the people who aren't trolling you, the people who are giving you a chance? We're your allies, so don't leave us unaddressed.
    I have read the posts and the suggestions. The thing is as one person has posted a reasonable post, the next person posts something incredibly offensive. Part of the problem is the mind fuck of spinning everything into this neutral territory when they are saying clearly offensive things, and also mocking you for any ability to do anything about them.

That puts you into the mindset to stop that from happening right now, and keep bringing things back to the truth. Truth. Truth. Its difficult to switch gears quickly, in situations like that.

I thank everyone who has been supportive in this thread, including you, Aphrodite, Ygolo, and hell even Elfboy. I cannot remember everyone off hand but I have noticed it.

I just don't want to be deterred from the point right now. Which is that this behavior is unacceptable. However the thread was started even if in the wrong way, its already started. No sense in going back to change that. Right now my only goal is keeping it on topic, and not letting it be spun into some other lesser issue, that everyone agrees isn't really worth fighting about. Which is hard enough to do as is.

You'll just have to trust me, I don't ignore people.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Jaguar mentioned that too, and you ignored him.
    She did not ignore me. She repped me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    You lose, you have 125+ noob

But no to ur question
    I am a new class of man, I am Super Man.
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I have read the posts and the suggestions. The thing is as one person has posted a reasonable post, the next person posts something incredibly offensive. Part of the problem is the mind fuck of spinning everything into this neutral territory when they are saying clearly offensive things, and also mocking you for any ability to do anything about them.

That puts you into the mindset to stop that from happening right now, and keep bringing things back to the truth. Truth. Truth. Its difficult to switch gears quickly, in situations like that.

I thank everyone who has been supportive in this thread, including you, Aphrodite, Ygolo, and hell even Elfboy. I cannot remember everyone off hand but I have noticed it.

I just don't want to be deterred from the point right now. Which is that this behavior is unacceptable. However the thread was started even if in the wrong way, its already started. No sense in going back to change that. Right now my only goal is keeping it on topic, and not letting it be spun into some other lesser issue, that everyone agrees isn't really worth fighting about. Which is hard enough to do as is.

You'll just have to trust me, I don't ignore people.
    Okay, I understand then. Thank you for that. I do see where you're coming from. If you're on a mission, I guess it makes sense that you might not want to have both of those conversations at once.

However, that point you were trying to make, that their behavior is unacceptable? I'm pretty sure that anyone who's opinion is worth paying attention to agrees with you. If anyone called you a c-word or made personal insults, they deserve to be banned. That's a universal fact and pretty much no one on this forum would disagree. A troll is a troll is a troll. So I think we're past the point of recognizing the absurd amount of bullying that you've gone through.

The people who have been trying to move away from that point (myself included) have been -- whether they've been saying so explicitly or not -- trying to tell you what can be done to keep that offense from happening again. Even some people who were rude to you in the past, have been doing that. A thread like this will not convince an asshole that they're being an asshole, because they'll see it as just another opportunity to be an asshole (because isn't this kind of thread-starting the sort of thing that people have been inappropriately making fun of you for from the beginning?), but changing your behavior towards the asshole, and taking away all the behaviors that they made fun of, may lead them to redirecting their asshole behavior towards another unwilling recipient.

Trust me, none (or very few) of the trolls are going to find another arbitrary behavior to bully you for, if you stop feeding them.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!