User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Cool Your Astrology Sign & You

Let's conduct a (pseudo) experiment, shall we...

Many of us find that standard astrology isn't accurate, but I heard this system is - vedic moon.

Calculate here - be sure to check daylight savings if it applies to you.

http://www.vedicastro.com/moon.asp

Does this describe you better than your standard star sign?

BTW, I still got Aquarius, as always. I've been told that I'm pretty much a pure Aquarius, though I don't think it describes me. I think I'm more like a Pisces.

UGH. Can I ever get a different sign for once?
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

This is weird... even though I am Virgo, I got the zodiac sign that is considered Virgo's best romantic match:
    You are born in Vedic Moon Sign

Capricorn
    According to Vedic Astrology Classic:
    You will be very ambitious, industrious, skilled, service oriented and admired in society for your social work. You will be philosophical and materialistic also. You will be patient, hardworking and devoted. You will progress through your own efforts. You will do every activity in a systematic manner and will take every step after deep thought. Your personality will be contradictory because you will be traditional and modern, atheist and ascetic. You will be able to change himself according to the environment. You will be an introvert and will not expose what you are planning or thinking. You will take sudden decisions and will surprise everyone with that. You will have qualities like self-discipline, frugality in spending money, responsibility, maturity, and dedication to hard work and sobriety. Your main drawbacks will be egoism, pessimism, nervousness and garrulousness.

In a sense, this description works, but so does Virgo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

^ lol, nice.

Yeah, I've actually found that Scorpios are just...bad news. The ones I know fit the description - they try to control the way you even breathe (literally, in the case of my meditation-obsessed adoptive father).

All the crazy people I can think of in my life are Scorpios (and 2 Cancers, I think). But I've known sane Scorpios as well. They need to be quarantined, all of them, until sanity is proven on a case-by-case basis.

Just in my experience. All other claims of astrology are nonsense, IMO.

So I don't even blame astrology for Scorpios' issues. Maybe daylight savings time disturbed the delivery of these babies, idk.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Glycerine

ugh I don't know when I was born...all of that shit got made up. I could be a few months older or younger than I than I think I am.

@mrcockburn: I am scorpio...

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    ugh I don't know when I was born...all of that shit got made up. I could be a few months older or younger than I than I think I am.

@mrcockburn: I am scorpio...
    mmm... Maybe not. If you're not sure of the month, you could be any sign.

How are you not sure anyway? Were you adopted or born during a disaster or???
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Glycerine

The first option so I go by scorpio. lol

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

This isn't much like me either.... my standard sun sign (Aries) actually describes me better than any of these alternatives I've looked at. If I got to pick a sign myself I'd be an Aquarius.

Libra
    The person born under Libra rashi will have beautiful features, mole on the face or on the neck may be possible. The lord of Libra rashi is Venus, and Venus is the king of figure and beauty. So the person will be a lover of beauty. You will be attracted towards natural beauty, beautiful pictures and beautiful and sweet songs. Libra is a balanced rashi, so you will have a balanced mind and you will examine merits and demerits before taking any decision. You will be a lover of justice and will test everything in a logical way and will express your feeling without any exaggeration. You will be kind hearted and soft-spoken, easily enraged but calmed immediately in a few moments. You will be truthful and skilled at mediation. You will give more importance to morality then truth. You will be a great humanitarian, trustworthy and peaceful. You will be ready to pay any cost to acquire peace. You will try to stay away from arguments and debates as far as possible. You will be popular in your friend's circle because you will always be eager to help others. your friends will be reputable and will belong to the high class. You will not be lazy, although you will not be energetic and active. You will be fortunate, devoted to God and teachers and will take interest in intellectual work. You should try to work on the following - keep your emotions under control, not to appoint opposite sex as private secretary, forgive others but not forget them, not to spend much on clothes, try to take quick decisions.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Cancer
    According to Vedic Astrology Classic:You will be very sensitive, very emotional, imaginative, flexible and will be hard from outside but gentle inside. You will be faithful to his dear ones and elders and will be loyal to his duties. You will be interested in singing and will be happy in listening to music. His mind may be unstable but You will be endowed with intuitive powers. You will have a loving relationship with his family especially with his mother. You will be fearful of being insulted. Sometimes You will be very strict and at times You will be very vulnerable. You will be fond of eating sweets. You will be fond of travelling and inspite of being patriotic, You will be interested in travelling abroad. You will appear to be open-hearted and outspoken but actually You will hide a lot of things. Some of his main drawbacks will be impatience,flexibility, oversensitivity and indolence and short-tempered.

@#!*% . Have never related to Cancer. And I'm always Cancer, waiiiiiiiii.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

You are born in Vedic Moon Sign

Aries
    You may have a mediocre height, will move around energetically and your eyes will have a sharp and aggressive look. Your knees and its lower part will be weak. You will not tolerate anybody's subordination and will always take the lead in your work and take independent decisions. You will be strong willed, endowed with qualities of leadership, will be enterprising and ambitious. You will be anxious nature and will lack patience. You will always be keen to give advise and will always make efforts to impress anyone who may come in contact with you. You will be lively and energetic and firm in your beliefs. You will be capable of making plans and running organizations. You will be truthful and will respect sincere people. You will enjoy debates and arguments. You will be enthusiastic and aggressive in speech. You will be egoistic and will always give importance to yourself. You will be self-centered and unsacrificing. You will have an uncompromising attitude. You will be bold and courageous. Your weakness may be wavering thoughts, impatience, unbridled anger, quarrelsome and aggressive nature and blind faith in religion.
    Surprisingly accurate. The only thing different about me is that I'm not bold (I'm shy, though I probably would be very bold if I wasn't).

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Sagittarius
    You may be tall or of medium height, will have strong bones, gravitational force in the body, squarish or longish face, balanced nose, round chin, wide forehead, bushy eyebrows and attractive teeth. You will be determined and ambitious and will be interested in knowledgeable subjects like philosophy, science, law and literature, arts, idealism and principles of life. You will be logically minded and very inquisitive. You will be freedom loving, self-confident, ambitious and self-respected, outspoken, trustworthy, judicious and unostentatious. You will be an atheist, you will be religious, moral, liberal, honest, sympathetic and sensitive. You will be interested in astrology and will have the amazing power to examine and understand the future. You will possess new thoughts but will not be so attracted to them at the cost of severing all connections with old traditions. Basically you will be orthodox and traditional. You will examine the positive and negative points of everything before taking any decision. You will be known as a humorous and a good human being in your friend circle.

It is accurate, except for the beginning, I'm not tall and even below the average, I'm only 5,7. The rest is acccurate, I always related with Sagittarius, but I'am a Jupiterian, so it's normal. That does'nt mean that I'm not a Taurus.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan