User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

That vedic astrology link gave me cancer! True story.

The description was terribly inaccurate.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    You are born in Vedic Moon Sign
    Leo

According to Vedic Astrology Classic:
    You will have a broad face, will move fearlessly and as balanced as a lion, be physically fit and have beautiful and expressive eyes. The Lord of Leo is the Sun, known as the king of the planetary cycle, so you will have kingly qualities, be cultured, frank and open-hearted and liberal and honest. You will be liberal and large hearted. You will possess qualities of leadership and organization. You will be ambitious and will be desirous of achieving your goal. You will be independent but not impertinent. When you are enraged, you may be aggressive but will have the amazing quality of forgiving and forgetting. You will be fearless, bold, principled and unused of being ordered by others. You will complete your work with dedication but occasionally you may be lethargic and lazy. You may suddenly leave all work and sit down. You will try to live happily in all circumstances. You will be religious, charitable, egoistic and self-respective. You will have drawbacks like arrogance, being fond of flattering, self-praise, a tendency to impress others, self-exposure and partiality in behaviour.

In the traditional astrology I am a Leo, Moon in Virgo, Libra Ascendant.
    And here is more than you ever wanted to know.
    The info at the links looks like it came from the CafeAstrology site.

Where can this Vedic Astrology description be found?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

You will be of mediocre height, have a wide face, prominent ear bone, beautiful physique, attractive eyes and hair. no... I have tiny ears, am short and have disagreeable hair Lord of Pisces is Jupiter, therefore, you will be respectful, religious minded, interested in occult sciences and interested in the research of the unknown and supernatural powers. You will be independent minded, respectful towards your teachers and will be hospitable to guests.respectful? religious minded?!? is this opposite day? You will think about self-benefit as well as benefit to others. You will be basically an idealistic person but you will stay far away from worldly activities and will always live in your dreams. You will have developed power of imagination but you will not be successful in materializing it. You will be very sensitive and very impressionable and easily influenced by others.oh dear god no! :yim_rolling_on_the_ You enjoy water, will be fond of bathing and sea journeys, and will be happy to live in places close to the water.I can't swim... and I fear drowning You will be easily affected by beauty and will be sensitive and romantic in matters of love. You will be desirous to live a happy and luxurious life.I don't like the person that they are describing for an entirely different reason than I dislike myself... this person is a total pansy! You will be unable to control your expenditure. You will waste valuable time in deciding between resolution - unresolution, decision - indecision, asserting and not asserting, what is to be done and what is not to be done. You will display disbelief in many matters inspite of being capable, energetic and having a clear memory.ummm... no You will be hopeful, polite, having good friends of flexible temperament and very dependent on friends. You will perform surprising and amazing deeds. You will be keen of fame and wealth.I would really prefer to just be left alone... and I don't really have any friends

yeah... the description for Pisces is absolutely atrocious! :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

garbage

You are born in Vedic Moon Sign
    Aquarius
    According to Vedic Astrology Classic:
    You will be humanitarian, liberal, gentle, a well-wisher of people and have a progressive nature. You will have an honest and firm nature. You will have strong desires and firm views about everything. Aquarius is a reformer Rashi and therefore you have revolutionary ideas, untraditional and you will be recognized for your philanthropy. It will be impossible for others to understand what is going on in your mind inspite of having a long relationship with you. Even your friends will be unable to understand you. You will have a philosophical mind, a serious nature and will be softhearted. You are intelligent and have a sharp memory. You are logical and will try to clear differences through logical thinking. You are skilled at getting your work done and have an amazing work style. You are a lover of solitude, interested in meditation and worship. You will meet everyone with politeness, praise their qualities and criticize them behind their back. You will give importance to secrecy - nobody can easily know what is going in your mind, what you'r thinking or you'r doing. You will be skilled at accomplishing your hidden plans. You will not be short-tempered but if you get enraged you may get violent.
    Actually not bad, aside from the "sharp memory" and "violence" thing.

Wanting to learn more, I clicked on the "Read Horoscope" button:
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0005'

Invalid procedure call or argument: 'Left'

/horoscope.asp, line 51
    not as accurate

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    ahahah that's very funny, because i have such a bad experience with acquarius, it's my most hated sign!
    According to Astrology Relationship theory, Scorpio and Aquarius form a 90° angle on the zodiac, so it is supposed to me your most hated sign.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    According to Astrology Relationship theory, Scorpio and Aquarius form a 90° angle on the zodiac, so it is supposed to me your most hated sign.
    90º because they're 3 months apart?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    90º because they're 3 months apart?
    Yes. Plus Scorpio and Aquarius are both fixed sign, and Air & Water are not supposed to marry very well.

Though there's many famous Scorpio-Aquarius couples.

Examples:

EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Yes. Plus Scorpio and Aquarius are both fixed sign, and Air & Water are not supposed to marry very well.

Though there's many famous Scorpio-Aquarius couples.
    lol the second have just broken up. and this is the first:
    "According to Everly, Rose had shown up at her home the previous day with a gun in his car and told her that he would kill himself if she did not marry him.[53] Less than a month later, Rose first filed for divorce.[23] The couple later reconciled, during which Everly became pregnant. She suffered a miscarriage in October 1990, which deeply affected Rose, who had wanted to start a family.[23][53] Everly left Rose the following November; the marriage was annulled in January 1991. "

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    You will be of mediocre height, have a wide face, prominent ear bone, beautiful physique, attractive eyes and hair. no... I have tiny ears, am short and have disagreeable hair Lord of Pisces is Jupiter, therefore, you will be respectful, religious minded, interested in occult sciences and interested in the research of the unknown and supernatural powers. You will be independent minded, respectful towards your teachers and will be hospitable to guests.respectful? religious minded?!? is this opposite day? You will think about self-benefit as well as benefit to others. You will be basically an idealistic person but you will stay far away from worldly activities and will always live in your dreams. You will have developed power of imagination but you will not be successful in materializing it. You will be very sensitive and very impressionable and easily influenced by others.oh dear god no! :yim_rolling_on_the_ You enjoy water, will be fond of bathing and sea journeys, and will be happy to live in places close to the water.I can't swim... and I fear drowning You will be easily affected by beauty and will be sensitive and romantic in matters of love. You will be desirous to live a happy and luxurious life.I don't like the person that they are describing for an entirely different reason than I dislike myself... this person is a total pansy! You will be unable to control your expenditure. You will waste valuable time in deciding between resolution - unresolution, decision - indecision, asserting and not asserting, what is to be done and what is not to be done. You will display disbelief in many matters inspite of being capable, energetic and having a clear memory.ummm... no You will be hopeful, polite, having good friends of flexible temperament and very dependent on friends. You will perform surprising and amazing deeds. You will be keen of fame and wealth.I would really prefer to just be left alone... and I don't really have any friends

yeah... the description for Pisces is absolutely atrocious! :horor:
    Since we have the same birthday I have the same too

Fits me perfectly, especially my strong belief in religion
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]