User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I got Scorpio:
    You will have a squarish face, wide forehead, black eyes, will be alert, bold, sharp eyed, a balanced, open and attractive nose and an impressive physical built. You will be hardworking and devoted to your work and will be committed to achieve your goal. You will be imaginative, intelligent, meditative and emotional. The Lord of Scorpio is Mars, which gives you qualities like self-confidence, restraint, courage, bravery, resolution, freedom, aggressiveness and boldness. You will be an extremist - you may be a saint as well as a rascal. If you love someone you may exceed all limits and if you hate someone you may hate to the limit of madness. You will be a good critic and will be skilled at criticizing others. You will be outspoken, abusive, sarcastic and revengeful. You will appear to be idealistic, liberal from outside but you may be suspicious and a jealous person. You may lead a double life - one for showing off to others and another for yourself. You will be alert about your self-importance and you will be an expert in exaggerating your deeds to establish your importance. You will be interested in topics like mysteries, the unknown death and super natural powers. You will be inclined towards mysterious subjects like Astrology, tantra-mantra, chemistry, philosophy and psychology and mysteries of the sea. You will be desirous of spiritual love and will be loyal and trustworthy towards those, whom you love very much. You will sacrifice at any cost for your love.

My Sun Sign is Pisces, and I think that describes me a lot better. There are a few traits above that describe me rather well, but a lot of it is weak. I've learned what all my planets are, and most of them are in Pisces or Sagittarius, with a few exceptions.

my sun sign is scorpio, and in this i got libra.
    i put jock's in, and he got scorpio this time.
    V.v.V

You are born in Vedic Moon Sign: Libra

According to Vedic Astrology Classic:
    The person born under Libra rashi will have beautiful features, mole on the face or on the neck may be possible. The lord of Libra rashi is Venus, and Venus is the king of figure and beauty. So the person will be a lover of beauty. You will be attracted towards natural beauty, beautiful pictures and beautiful and sweet songs. Libra is a balanced rashi, so you will have a balanced mind and you will examine merits and demerits before taking any decision. You will be a lover of justice and will test everything in a logical way and will express your feeling without any exaggeration. You will be kind hearted and soft-spoken, easily enraged but calmed immediately in a few moments. You will be truthful and skilled at mediation. You will give more importance to morality then truth. You will be a great humanitarian, trustworthy and peaceful. You will be ready to pay any cost to acquire peace. You will try to stay away from arguments and debates as far as possible. You will be popular in your friend's circle because you will always be eager to help others. your friends will be reputable and will belong to the high class. You will not be lazy, although you will not be energetic and active. You will be fortunate, devoted to God and teachers and will take interest in intellectual work. You should try to work on the following - keep your emotions under control, not to appoint opposite sex as private secretary, forgive others but not forget them, not to spend much on clothes, try to take quick decisions

You are born in Vedic Moon Sign: Scorpio

You will have a squarish face, wide forehead, black eyes, will be alert, bold, sharp eyed, a balanced, open and attractive nose and an impressive physical built. You will be hardworking and devoted to your work and will be committed to achieve your goal. You will be imaginative, intelligent, meditative and emotional. The Lord of Scorpio is Mars, which gives you qualities like self-confidence, restraint, courage, bravery, resolution, freedom, aggressiveness and boldness. You will be an extremist - you may be a saint as well as a rascal. If you love someone you may exceed all limits and if you hate someone you may hate to the limit of madness. You will be a good critic and will be skilled at criticizing others. You will be outspoken, abusive, sarcastic and revengeful. You will appear to be idealistic, liberal from outside but you may be suspicious and a jealous person. You may lead a double life - one for showing off to others and another for yourself. You will be alert about your self-importance and you will be an expert in exaggerating your deeds to establish your importance. You will be interested in topics like mysteries, the unknown death and super natural powers. You will be inclined towards mysterious subjects like Astrology, tantra-mantra, chemistry, philosophy and psychology and mysteries of the sea. You will be desirous of spiritual love and will be loyal and trustworthy towards those, whom you love very much. You will sacrifice at any cost for your love.

You know, I'm the king of the castle,
    And you're the dirty rascal

it's all hullaballooooooo
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    my sun sign is scorpio, and in this i got libra.
    i put jock's in, and he got scorpio this time.
    V.v.VYou know, I'm the king of the castle,
    And you're the dirty rascal[/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]

it's all hullaballooooooo
    well, now I'm confused. Which one of you is the real Scorpio, the crazy one?

My boyfriend is a Gemini sun, but came out as a Cancer moon. A very sane guy.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

what is the vedic moon? mine surprised me because i'm a scorpio (ascendent gemini, moon in sagitarius), so i didn't expect to have a vedic moon in cancer. what is a vedic moon? isn't that something to do with india? vedic?
    i somehow associate the sign cancer with Fe...does that make sense? i think because my mum is a cancer and ENFJ. well, sorry, I'm digressing.
    anyway i liked it because something were really fucking true (but i wonder if id have the same feeling for all other signs). here goes, in bold what really hit me, underlined what is true (and in red wrong things):

"You will be very sensitive, very emotional, imaginative, flexible and will be hard from outside but gentle inside. You will be faithful to his dear ones and elders and will be loyal to his duties. You will be interested in singing and will be happy in listening to music. His mind may be unstable but You will be endowed with intuitive powers. You will have a loving relationship with his family especially with his mother. You will be fearful of being insulted. Sometimes You will be very strict and at times You will be very vulnerable. You will be fond of eating sweets. You will be fond of travelling and inspite of being patriotic, You will be interested in travelling abroad. You will appear to be open-hearted and outspoken but actually You will hide a lot of things. Some of his main drawbacks will be impatience,flexibility, oversensitivity and indolence and short-tempered."

what is it with all these "wills"? and "his"? are they assuming that i'm a woman and assuming i'm heterosexual!?!?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    ^ lol, nice.

Yeah, I've actually found that Scorpios are just...bad news.
    HEY!!!! I resent that!!!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

aries.

i make a better pisces, so i'll stick with that.

You are born in Vedic Moon Sign
    Leo

You will have a broad face, will move fearlessly and as balanced as a lion, be physically fit and have beautiful and expressive eyes. The Lord of Leo is the Sun, known as the king of the planetary cycle, so you will have kingly qualities, be cultured, frank and open-hearted and liberal and honest. You will be liberal and large hearted. You will possess qualities of leadership and organization. You will be ambitious and will be desirous of achieving your goal. You will be independent but not impertinent. When you are enraged, you may be aggressive but will have the amazing quality of forgiving and forgetting. You will be fearless, bold, principled and unused of being ordered by others. You will complete your work with dedication but occasionally you may be lethargic and lazy. You may suddenly leave all work and sit down. You will try to live happily in all circumstances. You will be religious, charitable, egoistic and self-respective. You will have drawbacks like arrogance, being fond of flattering, self-praise, a tendency to impress others, self-exposure and partiality in behaviour.

In the traditional astrology I am a Leo, Moon in Virgo, Libra Ascendant.
    And here is more than you ever wanted to know.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    HEY!!!! I resent that!!!!!
    I'm pissing off all the Scorpios...that wasn't wise of me.

Now I'll find my dalmation beheaded on my lawn tomorrow.

(Actually I don't have a dalmation, and it's probably a Scorpio that hindered me from buying one...somehow)

Fe does seem cancerous. I don't have any in my chart, though. Basically I'm a pure, unadulterated Aquarius, and some Capricorns thrown in. My rising sign is apparently Aquarius, too.

My mother's a Pisces and ESFP. My birth father is also a Pisces and is ISFP = Pisces is Fi & P?

Scorpios are all very J though, to me. My adoptive father is a Scorpio ENTJ, my batshit ex was an ESTJ, and my paranoid ex-friend is ISFJ.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I'm pissing off all the Scorpios...that wasn't wise of me.

Now I'll find my dalmation beheaded on my lawn tomorrow.

(Actually I don't have a dalmation, and it's probably a Scorpio that hindered me from buying one...somehow)

Fe does seem cancerous. I don't have any in my chart, though. Basically I'm a pure, unadulterated Aquarius, and some Capricorns thrown in. My rising sign is apparently Aquarius, too.

My mother's a Pisces and ESFP. My birth father is also a Pisces and is ISFP = Pisces is Fi & P?

Scorpios are all very J though, to me. My adoptive father is a Scorpio ENTJ, my batshit ex was an ESTJ, and my paranoid ex-friend is ISFJ.
    ahahah that's very funny, because i have such a bad experience with acquarius, it's my most hated sign! (past relationships, friends, etc).... so i TOTALLY forgive you on the nasty scorpio comments Weird that you have capricorn in the mix, come to think of it, seems like the sign the most opposite to acquarius....pisces makes me think of introverted....mmmyeah, introverted feeling. and its, like maybe more P. wow, maybe we should make a chart with star signs and cognitive functions....has any thought of that?!

SingSmileShine

Huh! That's really neat!

Check out my sig. That's what my "normal" signs are.
    Pretty cool! I am quite interested in romantic concepts such as the unknown. The rest of it is actually pretty spot-on in terms of how intense it is...I'm going to keep this forum in the back of my mind. Quite cool!