User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default craziest thing you've ever told someone?

So I was wondering what is the craziest thing you've told a person, just for your amusement.

I told my vegetarian room mate that I was afraid of vegetarians. Out of the fear that the reason they didn't eat meat is they love animals but secretly hated people and if they could eat people they would. If I ever saw a pissed off vegetarian heating a pan/with a knife I'd run the other way, and I would not believe the "Oh I'm making tofu" excuse.

Don't ask me why I told her that.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP

I have been wearing contact lenses instead of my glasses recently and when one annoying year 7 girl asked what happened I said my eyes fixed themselves... I then came in wearing glasses again and said my eyes broke. Rinse and repeat.

Also, my sister was complaining the other day that her hip was hurting so I told her it was because one leg was growing longer than the other. She's 16 and she believed me
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

hmmm... there's the time in high school I got annoyed with my sister's hairdryer and gave her a long and detailed explanation of how hairdryer's cause brain cancer and why she should quit using hers she beleived me and I got to sleep in for a few mornings until my dad told her that I was lying

I regularly convince customers of rediculous things when bored, like that I'm underaged, that I'm actually married (that one's for the dirty old men ) and that I'm super religious and don't beleive in drinking alcohol, but the job pays well so I work there anyways

There's more, but I'm not caffeinated yet
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFJ

"I love you." Doesn't sound that crazy, but if you knew the person to whom I was speaking, you'd know it was absolutely insane of me.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

I once convinced my mom that the accelerate and decelerate buttons on the cruise control were so that people with no legs could drive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    INXP

... that the double yellow lines on the edge of a british street, really designate no parking, are in fact a cycle lane.

MBTI
    infp

I told someone that in summer after a lot of exposure to UV rays my eyes turn purple. I was like 10 though, so he may have been humouring me.

There are probably better ones...

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    "I love you." Doesn't sound that crazy, but if you knew the person to whom I was speaking, you'd know it was absolutely insane of me.

No. I'm right there with you. I couldn't dare muster up the word "love" though. I told him how I felt (minus the wub) in an attempt to get him to slam me so I could move on. He didn't. And I'm still just as crazy.

This is by far the craziest thing I've ever done (again, if you knew him... you would understand).

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Chemgrl82 View Post
    No. I'm right there with you. I couldn't dare muster up the word "love" though. I told him how I felt (minus the wub) in an attempt to get him to slam me so I could move on. He didn't. And I'm still just as crazy.
    I also once told a girl that I loved her in an attempt to get slammed. Wait....

MBTI
    INTP

I once told some kids at the pool to help me push the water over to the other side of the rope so that I could vacuum the dirt off of the bottom.