User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    am I the only one who was kinda pissed off by this?
    personally I thought this idea was a total dick move. freaking a 5 year old kid out like that is just not cool. I mean, would you like it if someone did an April fool's joke on you that freaked you out so much that you started crying and almost throwing a tantrum? that's about the equivalent of what this joke is to a 5 year old. a young child is still a human and deserves more respect than "he's only 5, so it's alright if I make him cry in intense agony for my own amusement"
    Kids tumble and cry, then they see a butterfly and rejoice. I doubt their pain went deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMuorX2mgrw"]Original Home Video[/YOUTUBE]

That "not so bright one" suspected it was a trick right away, and got off the couch to look for it. I think he's been underestimated.
    Ahhh...awesome!

I suspect both of these boys are pretty bright. They're delightful, really. Such good sports, too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Ahhh...awesome!

I suspect both of these boys are pretty bright. They're delightful, really. Such good sports, too.
    Heh, yeah. I love how stoic and controlled the older one is in particular...just a few facial twitches at the beginning, then he starts lecturing and complaining in a parental tone, then rationalizing why it isn't a big deal.

BTW, anyone hear what he said around 1:20? I swear it sounded like 'Kids can't get wine..." Lol.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Heh, yeah. I love how stoic and controlled the older one is in particular...just a few facial twitches at the beginning, then he starts lecturing and complaining in a parental tone, then rationalizing why it isn't a big deal.

BTW, anyone hear what he said around 1:20? I swear it sounded like 'Kids can't get wine..." Lol.
    "kids can't get whiny" .