User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Take over the world

Oh wait, I still have that dream.
    Jokes aside, yeah I sorta want to take over the world still. Take it over and enforce laws that i'd belief would bring more peaceful lives to everyone. By inhumane methods if necessary. Because a majority of things in this world is created from pain, sadness and misery. I figure if I unite the world, that'd help in eliminating those things as being used for creation and attempt to make the world a happier place. At any cost
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

to possess a cloud.

be careful what you wish for.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Yep.
    Holy **** I knew it!

... You're going to kill us all now, aren't you
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP

I wanted to be a Sherpa. I envied all the time they spent in the mountains.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
    Holy **** I knew it!

... You're going to kill us all now, aren't you
    I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you.
    Wait...
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I wanted to adopt children of several different ethnic backgrounds and have us all live together as one big happy family, a symbol to the world of what love could do. (Yeah, INFJ's must save the world, right? We can't just live normal lives, can we?)

I actually came kind of close to fulfilling that dream, since we adopted children from different families and ethnicities but instead of the harmony, we have the usual sibling bickering. Kind of more like the real world. Ironic, but still good stuff.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Which day?

I guess maybe I was always pretending. Okay start with age 5?

Most I can't really discuss...my dreams...because they are WAY to x-rated for polite society. Maybe I can attempt to G-rate it up. I used to dream that I was a bear like the berenstein bears, and I lived in a hole in the ground, and the witches would come and capture us with nets or bear traps. Then I was forced to ride in back pack with snakes inside, which was exciting and pleasant. Then the snake grows stiff, and it bites you and you feel sleepy and they put you in cage with other bears. The other bears are afraid, but I find it all pleasurable. I can't explain what is done to the bears...but I found it pleasurable.

Moving along...

Skipping more to middle school age, I would control the world from my secret base beneath the ice of Greenland.

Another time I was fabulously wealthy and had a harem, which be a wife and concubines, and every where I go, strong, shirtless men who are painted black on one side and white on the other, line the passages where I walk...

So I'm going to see someone...but first the strong, shirtless, bi-chromatic men line the hallway. Then the concubines talk to the person one by one. Then the wife. Then I arrive and speak to them.

So in the past, all these visions and stories of the future would play over and over again like a movie in my mind, like Walter Mitty.

I would talk into my watch. Then the hover crafts would arrive. Men would drop out and start assassinating everyone. Tears in my eyes, I would go to the person I loved and say, "Get yourself out! Nuclear detonation in 30 minutes. There is no time!"

Of course, I spend a lot of time rehearsing my acceptance speech for winning the Nobel prize in literature.

Then after this, I will discover harmonic vibration sequences in the mind which allowed spontaneous transport to any place in space-time.

Naturally, once I found "The Nation of Bajar", we will live in biodomes, and be the first to colonize Mars. Of course, since we are threat to the world government and the world system, they will attack us. Then we will start chanting and disassemble all their weapons with our minds, turning their bullets into flower petals.

Of course, anyone who attacks me, I will simply teleport them with me to the top of Mt. Everest. Once on the mountain I'll say, "And you were saying you were going to do what? If you threaten to harm them again, then I will take you someplace worse than this, and leave you there. I think the molten surface of Mercury will be appropriate for your distemper!"

They say, "I'm sorry Bajar, we will not harm the people."

----

In general, society and the world are run by the wealthy and powerful and intelligent. What if a small group of progressive altruists gained ultimate power? What if they had the power to end violence? What if they had the power to turn every weapon into dust? What if they had the power to travel anywhere in the universe without competition for finite energy resources? What if they had the power to terraform worlds?

My current goal is to terraform Mars, and retire there. The key element it that one needs to restart the Martian magnetic field so that atmosphere can be protected from the erosion of the solar wind. I haven't figured out how to do it yet, I admit, but I'm working on these issues.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I wanted to be a veterinarian from the time I was a small child until early on in college. I realized over time that I wouldn't be able to handle it as a career. Firstly, because I am much more suited for something like a research lab where I don't have to regularly interact with customers/humans. Secondly, because my emotional response to tragedy and such regarding animals is much more intense than it is with humans. If I had to handle sick and dying animals a lot, or had to put down many animals... I would lose my mind. I spoke to my animals' vet about it once, and just asked him if he ever felt his job was emotionally exhausting. His descriptions of just how exhausting and heartbreaking it was sometimes made me feel down just hearing about it. He countered it by talking about the rewarding parts of the job and said it balances out... But I think the heartbreaking parts would just weigh on me too heavily.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I still just want to be a wizard.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I still just want to be a wizard.
    wizardry => alchemy => chemistry, which is what I'm doing
    5 3 9