User Tag List

First 34748283848586 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    No it's because I've been watching you.

Ha Ha Ha.

In seriousness though, it's not a far stretch to think all introverts are more reclusive irl then they are on the forum. So saying it without giving it any substance as to how much different, but in the way that I did, was bound to get recognized as accurate by most people. It was a calculated guess. Like those mentalists do.
    Good eye, Patrick Jane.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I wouldn't be able to write dutch poetry. I'm much better at english. I'm odd like that. :<
    Ha, I also kind of favor English as a language despite it not being my mother tongue.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Am I still relevant or has my golden age come and gone? Did I ever even have a golden age?
    Dood, no one even bothered replying. What can we conclude?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    You guys are doing it wrong. You're supposed to be talking about me, glorious me! And @Riva, @momental was right. That was neither brutal, nor honest. TRY HARDER.
    You push people to try harder because you're just a big meanie.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    The only way to be really brutally honest, is to be honest with yourself.
    More seriously, this.

One way to be honest with myself is through 'sharpening myself against other trusted people' by mutually calling each other on our bullshit. I approve of this thread

--

I would ask for more feedback from the whole forum, but, brutally honestly, I think that any one of us who asks for feedback from the entire forum is probably less relevant than we think. (We'd probably get it from specific people, though.) We're self-conscious because we think that everyone pays as much attention to us as we do. They don't, which is a double-edged sword.

But also, I could stand some more feedback, I guess? I'd set up a Johari/Nohari if I thought anyone ever used those..

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    You push people to try harder because you're just a big meanie.

More seriously, this.

One way to be honest with myself is through 'sharpening myself against other trusted people' by mutually calling each other on our bullshit. I approve of this thread

--

I would ask for more feedback from the whole forum, but, brutally honestly, I think that any one of us who asks for feedback from the entire forum is probably less relevant than we think. (We'd probably get it from specific people, though.) We're self-conscious because we think that everyone pays as much attention to us as we do. They don't, which is a double-edged sword.

But also, I could stand some more feedback, I guess? I'd set up a Johari/Nohari if I thought anyone ever used those..
    I wish I could have gotten this through my head during speeches for class... I was always terrified people wre going to laugh at every little thing I said/did when in reality nobody gave a crap or even paid attention.

I used to have links to Johari/Nohari.... But the Nohari one made me cry. That the good ole sensitive side of me that handles criticism about as well as a cat that's had its foot stepped on.

MBTI
    INFJ

Why does honesty have to be brutal?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Circle View Post
    It doesn't. This thread is to negate NF guilt and allow Ts to justify their bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    It doesn't. This thread is to negate NF guilt and allow Ts to justify their bad behavior.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Man, what I really hated was when someone asked me to do their J/Nohari and I didn't even recognize who they were....!

(like, uh.... "Err, are we close? I don't recall. What's your name again?")

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    "We're all here to do what we're all here to do." ~ The Oracle
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Because when people pussyfoot around the truth, they often miscommunicate, and in some cases that miscommunication can be harmful, leading to bad decisions.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Because when people pussyfoot around the truth, they often miscommunicate, and in some cases that miscommunication can be harmful, leading to bad decisions.