User Tag List

First 28687677787980 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Under a little bit of stress, yeah. When I have a deadline, or when something needs to get done NOW, yes, the niceties go out the window. But under a LOT of stress, that's when the inferior Fi comes out, and I start getting Emo Fi Syndrome :uni: where I feel like no one understands what I'm going through. I get very quiet and very subdued, unless I'm emotionally blowing up about something, especially when I blame myself for that thing. Many of my friends have gotten the Hypocrisy Rant from me when I'm in that mood, when I wish I wasn't such a hypocrite, or that someone else weren't; when I wish that everyone wasn't a hypocrite, and that people would just do what they say they're going to do, god damn it!
    Okay yeah that sounds ESTJ, especially the controlling thing. Every Te dom that I've ever known does that when under stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    And I am saying that you are bound to make mistakes if you believe you can do that solely based on a few people you have correctly typed this way. I find myself to be a fairly good typer too based on their posts alone. Because it's true a lot can be seen from structure, choice of words, and general vibe alone. But I won't go as far as saying I can successfully do that with everyone. Because there are many other factors to consider. Age/maturity, mental involvement of the community, reasons for posting on the forum, etc.

For example, an INFP interested in learning more about typology and him/herself, can usually be easily read. An INFP hanging out without actually mentally involving him/herself in the forum, just to kill some time is unlikely to be read easily. Unless you would be aware of their, often unspoken, situation regarding to their reasons of posting.

I'm just saying, posts alone won't always allow you to read into people as well as you might believe. Real life interactions are much better for that because then a lot of traits and telltale signs can't be hidden from the conversation. On a forum they can be hidden.
    Obviously I'm not going to type based on pure posts or texts alone. I factor many other things into the equation as well.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    And I am saying that you are bound to make mistakes if you believe you can do that solely based on a few people you have correctly typed this way. I find myself to be a fairly good typer too based on their posts alone. Because it's true a lot can be seen from structure, choice of words, and general vibe alone. But I won't go as far as saying I can successfully do that with everyone. Because there are many other factors to consider. Age/maturity, mental involvement of the community, reasons for posting on the forum, etc.

For example, an INFP interested in learning more about typology and him/herself, can usually be easily read. An INFP hanging out without actually mentally involving him/herself in the forum, just to kill some time is unlikely to be read easily. Unless you would be aware of their, often unspoken, situation regarding to their reasons of posting.

I'm just saying, posts alone won't always allow you to read into people as well as you might believe. Real life interactions are much better for that because then a lot of traits and telltale signs can't be hidden from the conversation. On a forum they can be hidden.
    Great post!

@The Great One: in my case in particular, it's worth pointing out that regarding the question I just asked on this very thread (i.e. "what can I change about myself?"), the answer was pretty much "You're too focused on staying within the social niceties" -- meaning, you wouldn't get to see outbursts of telltale bossy Te, the way you would in real life, where I can't proofread myself or edit myself retroactively. And as a type 1, I know that my motivations are not obvious at all, much of the time.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Great post!

@The Great One: in my case in particular, it's worth pointing out that regarding the question I just asked on this very thread (i.e. "what can I change about myself?"), the answer was pretty much "You're too focused on staying within the social niceties" -- meaning, you wouldn't get to see outbursts of telltale bossy Te, the way you would in real life, where I can't proofread myself or edit myself retroactively. And as a type 1, I know that my motivations are not obvious at all, much of the time.
    Read my previous post.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Read my previous post.
    I did! But we posted them at around the same time. Just like on the other thread.

I'm just sayin'.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

is everything I say complete nonsense?
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    is everything I say complete nonsense?
    No, your question just now wasn't. But everything else is.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Sorry. My bad.
    You apologize too goddamn much and back down too easily, it's annoying and painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Many of the people on this forum who consider themselves "smart" seem pretty dumb.
    Like who?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Like who?
    I think I'm staying on the vagueboat.

Hate

Then I hope your boat sinks, coward.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Then I hope your boat sinks, coward.
    It's not about being a coward, it's about it making no difference if I say it or not. If you read my original post I say exactly why.

People say they want honesty and are rude to other people under the guise of honesty. By ignoring any information that doesn't fit their beliefs or what they want to think about themselves, usually with an excuse that whoever said it doesn't know anything, they are not being brutally honest about being wanting to be brutally honest.