User Tag List

First 2767757677787987 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Really? She just seems so nice. I don't see the Te at all. But, then again I could be wrong.
    It happens when people develop and mature. The juvenile edges are shaved off. She is most definately not an ENFP. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    It happens when people develop and mature. The juvenile edges are shaved off. She is most definately not an ENFP. :P
    Hmm...I guess I'll have to analyze her more carefully.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

But doesn't society frown upon the making of babies before establishing a certain sense of mutual agreement?
    It's a conundrum for sure ...
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Does anyone else think that @EJCC is actually in an ENFP in disguise besides me?
    I don't think ENFP. I think she's probably an S type. ESFJ I could see as a possibility. She seems to have well developed Fe.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I don't think ENFP. I think she's probably an S type. ESFJ I could see as a possibility. She seems to have well developed Fe.
    I definitely see the Ne, but I just am not seeing the Te. I mean she probably uses it, but I just don't see it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    It's a conundrum for sure ...
    It's kind of weird, but it would be so easy for me to make babies if I was female. And it would even be socially acceptable. Even if I was to play the victim. Maybe my answer lies in emancipation.

I definitely see the Ne, but I just am not seeing the Te. I mean she probably uses it, but I just don't see it.
    You know, contrary to popular belief, written text messages on forums are not exactly the best medium to read cognative functions from. Definately not impossible, and in some cases it can be overly obvious (especially with N types, they just have a certain way with words I guess ), but it is not true in all cases. And hard to pinpoint in most S's.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    No.
    I actually lol'd in real life at this!
    You rock, PB.
    Really? She just seems so nice. I don't see the Te at all. But, then again I could be wrong.
    I appreciate the sentiment. I'm glad you think I'm nice. But -- and we may have had this conversation before -- niceness does not make you a Feeler. I still value logic over feelings the majority of the time, and when I'm stressed I act just like ESTJs under stress are supposed to. (There's a book that I'm becoming more and more of a fan of, by Naomi Quenk, that talks about how certain types use their inferior functions under stress. I use Fi exactly like she says ExTJs do; I was actually blown away by how much I relate to it. Here's a link to the book. The section in question starts around page 80.)
    It happens when people develop and mature. The juvenile edges are shaved off.
    ^ This!

I was much more of a stereotypically thoughtless and domineering ESTJ when I was in my early teens; I probably could have been mistaken for an 8 or a counterphobic 6. But time has left its mark on me...
    Hmm...I guess I'll have to analyze her more carefully.
    Read more of the "Ask an ESTJ" thread! That'll give you lots of raw data to analyze.

Edit: My most recent "Type Me" video is also helpful. (password: ESTJ)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Fluffywolf

I can see the way that people use their functions through the way people type.

@EJCC

Are you really controlling and somewhat forcefully directing under stress? Most Te doms are like that under stress from what I have seen and what I have studied. Also I will check out your video.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Are you really controlling and somewhat forcefully directing under stress? Most Te doms are like that under stress from what I have seen and what I have studied. Also I will check out your video.
    Under a little bit of stress, yeah. When I have a deadline, or when something needs to get done NOW, yes, the niceties go out the window. But under a LOT of stress, that's when the inferior Fi comes out, and I start getting Emo Fi Syndrome :uni: where I feel like no one understands what I'm going through. I get very quiet and very subdued, unless I'm emotionally blowing up about something, especially when I blame myself for that thing. Many of my friends have gotten the Hypocrisy Rant from me when I'm in that mood, when I wish I wasn't such a hypocrite, or that someone else weren't; when I wish that everyone wasn't a hypocrite, and that people would just do what they say they're going to do, god damn it!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

@Fluffywolf

I can see the way that people use their functions through the way people type.
    And I am saying that you are bound to make mistakes if you believe you can do that solely based on a few people you have correctly typed this way. I find myself to be a fairly good typer too based on their posts alone. Because it's true a lot can be seen from structure, choice of words, and general vibe alone. But I won't go as far as saying I can successfully do that with everyone. Because there are many other factors to consider. Age/maturity, mental involvement of the community, reasons for posting on the forum, etc.

For example, an INFP interested in learning more about typology and him/herself, can usually be easily read. An INFP hanging out without actually mentally involving him/herself in the forum, just to kill some time is unlikely to be read easily. Unless you would be aware of their, often unspoken, situation regarding to their reasons of posting.

I'm just saying, posts alone won't always allow you to read into people as well as you might believe. Real life interactions are much better for that because then a lot of traits and telltale signs can't be hidden from the conversation. On a forum they can be hidden.