User Tag List

First 2464727374757684 Last

Results 731 to 740 of 871

  1. #731
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    my widdle feewings


    Awww!
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Q: Do I come across as "fake"? Or unintelligent?
    You come across as someone who tries to be a little sillier and more fluffy around others, to make them like you. And you do seem like you're intentionally neutral/cautious and friendly, for the same purpose.

    I don't see that as a bad thing. It all strikes me as being related to Fe. (Even though, for reasons unknown to me, you still think you might be Fi!) Some see those things as being "fake" -- you've seen all the threads relating to Fe and "fakeness" -- but I don't. And you don't seem unintelligent, but you seem like you don't make a point of showing off your intelligence. Also not a bad thing. You're humble.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  2. #732
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Bump.
    I don't wanna ask, I just want to answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    What is wrong with me?

    I'm going to repeat this question for myself, but I'm going to try to phrase it in a more hopeful way:

    What can I improve about myself? What's holding me back in the world?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  3. #733
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You come across as someone who tries to be a little sillier and more fluffy around others, to make them like you. And you do seem like you're intentionally neutral/cautious and friendly, for the same purpose.

    I don't see that as a bad thing. It all strikes me as being related to Fe. (Even though, for reasons unknown to me, you still think you might be Fi!) Some see those things as being "fake" -- you've seen all the threads relating to Fe and "fakeness" -- but I don't. And you don't seem unintelligent, but you seem like you don't make a point of showing off your intelligence. Also not a bad thing. You're humble.
    I find your assessment very keen-eyed. Thanks!

    Yeah, I guess I do try to be neutral on a lot of matters - that could also have to do with my hatred for eating crow, though... I wonder sometimes if I could be a Fe-inferior INTP, since my interpersonal skillz nevertheless suck.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

  4. #734
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    What can I improve about myself? What's holding me back in the world?
    You're too appropriate, which makes relating to you harder.
    Solution: be more obnoxious.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  5. #735
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Why is it that the only people in this thread asking for tough love are ones I like or don't know?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  6. #736
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Why is it that the only people in this thread asking for tough love are ones I like or don't know?
    who do you hate?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #737
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Why is it that the only people in this thread asking for tough love are ones I like or don't know?
    Seems like a pattern to me, lol.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  8. #738
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,783

    Default

    do you think I'm totally insane starting a baking business in a down economy?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #739
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    do you think I'm totally insane starting a baking business in a down economy?
    No, you will be making dough hand over fist!
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  10. #740
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    do you think I'm totally insane starting a baking business in a down economy?
    I think that is one of the more sane things you do.

Similar Threads

  1. The Never Ending Thread
    By ygolo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 04:50 PM
  2. The lame jokes thread
    By Sahara in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 03:29 AM
  3. The Brutally Honest Thread
    By phobik in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:06 AM
  4. The Entertain Niffer Thread
    By niffer in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 02:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO