User Tag List

First 2262707172737482 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Are you sure it's not that you don't have to deal with real-life consequences when you offend people here?
    Or that you think you aren't offending people irl, because they're too surprised by you to react, or too self-controlled to reply the way they'd otherwise want to?

I dunno. A lot of people have replied to your question on this thread and said that they haven't been offended by your posts. So maybe CzeCze and I are in the minority.

I definitely thought you were younger than me. I was predicting 18 or 19. (I'm 21.)
    I'm not like this in real life because if I act like this IRL, I get into fist fights with a lot of people.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm not like this in real life because if I act like this IRL, I get into fist fights with a lot of people.
    Exactly as I thought!

Now I'm pretty sure you're ENTP. I haven't met nearly as many ENFPs on this forum who have this mindset, as ENTPs. If you feel the need to be more blunt than is socially acceptable, and possibly resent the fact that you can't do that in real life, then you're probably an NT. ENFPs would probably just let all that out in real life, too, when they felt it was right and just.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Exactly as I thought!

Now I'm pretty sure you're ENTP. I haven't met nearly as many ENFPs on this forum who have this mindset, as ENTPs. If you feel the need to be more blunt than is socially acceptable, and possibly resent the fact that you can't do that in real life, then you're probably an NT. ENFPs would probably just let all that out in real life, too, when they felt it was right and just.
    No, I'm a bit more tactful IRL. If I was 100% like this IRL, then I'd probably:

1. Wind up dead.
    2. Wind up in jail.
    3. Wind up in the hospital.

Believe it or not, I'm really trying to cool it down. I think I'm in a tertiary loop right now, and I heard that when ENTP's are in an Ne<Fe loop, they say offensive things subconsciously to get reactions out of people. Many times I do it, and don't even realize I'm doing it. I'm really trying to control myself. I'm really glad you and @CzeCze said to cool it down because now I am consciously aware of what I'm doing and know to stop.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Most others who might otherwise find The Great One offensive figure he's trolling. Then their sense of offendedness turns into boredom and tend not to reply. I'm talking about myself.
    I'm about to choose not to reply. If he enjoys offending the women (and, hopefully, most of the men) on this forum, and uses the forum for this purpose, then I guess there's not much I can do.

Recently, it seems like I've been spending a lot of time on this forum fighting battles I can't win, against people whom I cannot convince of anything. It's been an energy drain, and I don't know how to keep myself from sinking so low, so often. I guess I should just follow your lead and assume that they're trolls, and say nothing. That's what I used to do; I'm not sure why I seem unable to do it now.

Edit: Never mind, @The Great One's response has given me hope.
    I'm so glad that we were helpful. Like I just said, I've started to feel disillusioned by how people haven't been listening to me here, and I'm so happy to know that CzeCze and I have helped you.

Good luck to you, on working on that. I know that dom-tert loops suck, because I've been through them many a time (Te-Ne loops usually mean getting into a downward spiral of useless activities and self-loathing that you aren't doing anything worthwhile, forced down and repressed by the Ne, which would rather be having hedonistic fun). I know it's tough, but it's all downhill from here, now that you know what you have to do.

Cheers to you.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm about to choose not to reply. If he enjoys offending the women (and, hopefully, most of the men) on this forum, and uses the forum for this purpose, then I guess there's not much I can do.

Recently, it seems like I've been spending a lot of time on this forum fighting battles I can't win, against people whom I cannot convince of anything. It's been an energy drain, and I don't know how to keep myself from sinking so low, so often. I guess I should just follow your lead and assume that they're trolls, and say nothing. That's what I used to do; I'm not sure why I seem unable to do it now.
    You're posts inspire me to be a better person: I'm serious. I'm really not kidding this time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I guess somebody should fight. But honestly, I'm really not here to play other people's games. If I were, I'd just load up Minecraft or something. Ironically, after reading your post, I was wondering if I shouldn't do more.

EDIT: Actually, what offends me is the really low signal to noise ratio.
    ▵

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I said I'd stop guys. Chill out.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

You're posts inspire me to be a better person: I'm serious. I'm really not kidding this time.
    I said I'd stop guys. Chill out.
    I really did read that post; I swear. I just read it too late.
    Here's the post edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC
    Edit: Never mind, @The Great One 's response has given me hope.
    I'm so glad that we were helpful. Like I just said, I've started to feel disillusioned by how people haven't been listening to me here, and I'm so happy to know that CzeCze and I have helped you.

Good luck to you, on working on that. I know that dom-tert loops suck, because I've been through them many a time (Te-Ne loops usually mean getting into a downward spiral of useless activities and self-loathing that you aren't doing anything worthwhile, forced down and repressed by the Ne, which would rather be having hedonistic fun). I know it's tough, but it's all downhill from here, now that you know what you have to do.

Cheers to you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Not an accusation, but one has to wonder:

EDIT: What is most amusing about that picture is that Lucy looks like she's removing the ball involuntarily.. like it's this involuntary reaction.
    ▵

MBTI
    GONE

No, I'm a bit more tactful IRL. If I was 100% like this IRL, then I'd probably:

1. Wind up dead.
    2. Wind up in jail.
    3. Wind up in the hospital.

Believe it or not, I'm really trying to cool it down. I think I'm in a tertiary loop right now, and I heard that when ENTP's are in an Ne<Fe loop, they say offensive things subconsciously to get reactions out of people. Many times I do it, and don't even realize I'm doing it. I'm really trying to control myself. I'm really glad you and @CzeCze said to cool it down because now I am consciously aware of what I'm doing and know to stop.
    1. YOU'RE NOT WELCOME
    2. I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

But in all seriousness, let's see if, how much, and where this new-found improvement goal goes.

Kind, compassionate people...somewhere...where? I don't know...are rooting for you.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari