Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I asked @Rasofy.
    Uh-oh, looks like the Te just got cold!

/pun

*runs away*

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ( And EJCC apparently I need more ESTJ friends!)
    Awww! And I need more ENFP friends. My one ENFP friend is one of my favorite people on the planet. You guys rule.
    Being openly pervy and also being noticeably sexist often go hand in hand for doods especially when you are young and oblivious to how women will react to your comments. If its any consolation you are in a lot of company.

When it comes to being pervy or an open womanizer, as a Dood there is a time and place for it. For instance dungeons, BDSM meetups, strip clubs, etc. and even then there are rules (and bouncers). Otherwise you may find the reception to such comments and behavior not nearly as panty dropping as you wanted.
    Yep, I'd say that if you want to be pervy, you should treat that sort of behavior the same way you'd treat racist jokes; you wouldn't tell racist jokes in the presence of people of the race that the joke is about, and you wouldn't want to be a womanizer in the presence of a woman. Contrary to popular (young male) belief, being a perv is a turn-off for most women.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Uh-oh, looks like the Te just got cold!

/pun

*runs away*
    You are glorious, EJCC. Our bromance is rekindled once again.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    You are glorious, EJCC. Our bromance is rekindled once again.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I'm not sure why but you kinda come across as an ENFJ to me.

Not so far.
    If I'm an ENFJ, I'm in a hell of a loop because I enjoy saying things for shock value that offend groups.

@CzeCze

I originally typed as ENFP for the longest time, but then later switched to ENTP, after damn near every ENFP on personalitycafe.com told me I wasn't an ENFP.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Yep, I'd say that if you want to be pervy, you should treat that sort of behavior the same way you'd treat racist jokes; you wouldn't tell racist jokes in the presence of people of the race that the joke is about, and you wouldn't want to be a womanizer in the presence of a woman. Contrary to popular (young male) belief, being a perv is a turn-off for most women.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    If I'm an ENFJ, I'm in a hell of a loop because I enjoy saying things for shock value that offend groups.
    Yeah, I think we've found [part of] the problem. If you enjoy offending people, particularly women in regards to "pervy stuff", look forward to some colorful encounters that include drinks being thrown in your face and open palm strikes. It sounds like you may like that reaction though?

If so, there are paid services for that and it will leave unsuspecting civilians to our undisturbed bliss.

@CzeCze
    I originally typed as ENFP for the longest time, but then later switched to ENTP, after damn near every ENFP on personalitycafe.com told me I wasn't an ENFP.
    Did they not want to claim you?

I think you will be in good company with ENTPs.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@CzeCze

No, I'm better at not offending people IRL. This site is just too damn big and filled with people in order for me to worry too heavily about offending people with my points of view. If I worried about every little thing that I said, I would have no posts what-so-ever because something I say is sure to offend.

Also, the ENFP's basically said you're too much of a crooked, sleezebag to be an enfp. I was like, "whatever".

MBTI
    GONE

@CzeCze

No, I'm better at not offending people IRL. This site is just too damn big and filled with people in order for me to worry too heavily about offending people with my points of view. If I worried about every little thing that I said, I would have no posts what-so-ever because something I say is sure to offend.

Also, the ENFP's basically said you're too much of a crooked, sleezebag to be an enfp. I was like, "whatever".
    Quote Originally Posted by czecze
    Did they not want to claim you?

I think you will be in good company with ENTPs.
    Question - how old are you?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Question - how old are you?
    I'm 23

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

@CzeCze

Are you sure it's not that you don't have to deal with real-life consequences when you offend people here?
    Or that you think you aren't offending people irl, because they're too surprised by you to react, or too self-controlled to reply the way they'd otherwise want to?

I dunno. A lot of people have replied to your question on this thread and said that they haven't been offended by your posts. So maybe CzeCze and I are in the minority.
    I'm 23

I definitely thought you were younger than me. I was predicting 18 or 19. (I'm 21.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Most others who might otherwise find The Great One offensive figure he's trolling. Then their sense of offendedness turns into boredom and tend not to reply. I'm talking about myself.
    ▵