First 39474849505159 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Brutal honesty for the win!

Question:
    Women, I have a beard, my wife likes how it looks but she doesn't like how it feels. I like it, should I cut it or keep it and live on rationed kisses?
    I at least want to keep it through deer season (natural camouflage, no windburn, no sunburn, and it is warm).
    Oh hunting season. Hunting is fine but the next motherfucker that fires a shotgun on the lake a few hundred feet from my door at 7am is getting the ever loving shit kicked out of him. That was my honesty part.

The beard. You should compromise, keep it for the season and shave when it's over. Personally I don't really care for beards but I do like several non shaving days worth of stubble. Rough but sexy.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    AM I AWESOME?
    No.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Does Edahn not start the best of threads?
    I don't like Edahn, but he does have a knack for starting good threads.

I would say he's at or near the top in this regard.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What area of typology should I study? Or should I just give it a miss?
    Study an area of typology that really needs further study -- like the concept of Enneagram Tritypes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJ View Post
    Yes...a bit. Yet, if you changed your type or hid it, then I'm not sure it would matter much. Yet, it's more because I feel intimidated that you are one of the normal people, and possibly the "beautiful people", and would shun me or reject me.

Firstly, I wouldn't reject you. <-- there's me accepting you!

Secondly, I thought my tendency to accidentally intimidate strangers by force of personality would go away on an online forum But I guess that's not the case.

Thank you for the honest answer, BAJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    I think the knitting avatar provide a good counterbalance.
    That's the idea!
    Plus, you seem pretty affable and playful at first glance, which counters the "stuck-up" SJ 1 stereotype.
    This is excellent! Although your comment and BAJ's comment contradict each other a little. which confuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    and ejcc...not at all. thats silliness.
    It's not THAT silly It's just because I started noticing that the people on the forum who are the most biased against sensors/SJs are the ones who seem to avoid me. There are also pretty cool members who haven't ever talked to me and I don't know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    A self-hating ESTJ... so sad...

Kidding! Jeez...
    Ohhhh I see what you did there. ZING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Are we really that hard to communicate with? What are your concerns when doing so? (Remember this thread title.)
    I don't know if @Viridian has the same issues that I do with some INTJs on the forum, but I have a hard time knowing where I stand with them. They're hard to read, you know? Even the ones that come across as warmer and friendlier, they're pretty reserved and direct and I don't know if they're mad or not, or when I've pushed a button, or if, once I've pushed a button, that affected where I stand with them.

Exceptions are the INTJs who have been openly friendly to me -- but most others have been pretty neutrally straightforward, and usually have neutrally straightforward/emotionless avatars, so I get all confused and usually end up just talking to them with pure Te and hoping no bridges burn in the process
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't know if @Viridian has the same issues that I do with some INTJs on the forum, but I have a hard time knowing where I stand with them. They're hard to read, you know? Even the ones that come across as warmer and friendlier, they're pretty reserved and direct and I don't know if they're mad or not, or when I've pushed a button, or if, once I've pushed a button, that affected where I stand with them.
    It seems like a good time to mention that when I said that all ESTJs are slave-drivers, I was joking.

I think it is an apt generalization, but I dated an absolutely beautiful one a couple years back.

She was much older, and had two kids, and was just a phenomenal mother and person.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Exceptions are the INTJs who have been openly friendly to me -- but most others have been pretty neutrally straightforward, and usually have neutrally straightforward/emotionless avatars, so I get all confused and usually end up just talking to them with pure Te and hoping no bridges burn in the process
    Your Si is allergic to us.

And you don't know how to interpret our multiple-entendre'd Ni'isms.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

No.

Seriously bro, say no in a awesome way.... not just no.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

It seems like a good time to mention that when I said that all ESTJs are slave-drivers, I was joking.

I think it is an apt generalization, but I dated as absolutely beautiful one a couple years back.

She was much older, and had two kids, and was just a phenomenal mother and person.
    Wow, that actually would have been really good to know. I'm glad you aren't biased like I thought

Although you are, ftr, an exception to what I was saying about a lot of INTJs on the forum -- since I know for a fact that it would be obvious if I was on your bad side.
    Your Si is allergic to us.

And you don't know how to interpret our multiple-entendre'd Ni'isms.
    If your comment earlier about ESTJs being slave-drivers was one of those Ni-isms, then you are absolutely right. I have this issue with my INTJ roommate too -- her sarcasm maintains her usual communication style, so it doesn't seem over-the-top (even if it seems that way to her), so I end up getting a little offended for the five seconds it takes for her facial expression to change so it's readable again. (But there are no facial expressions online, except for smilies, and it seems like the INTJs here use them minimally...)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post

Seriously bro, say no in a awesome way.... not just no.
    *checks thread title*

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    *checks thread title*
    It's a valid question, I was asking him why isn't he being awesome about saying i'm not awesome.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yes.

Her question isn't about whether she's entitled to having opinions or emotions.

It's about whether her behavior comes off as hypocritical.
    Care to elaborate?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING