User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Brutal honesty for the win!

Question:
    Women, I have a beard, my wife likes how it looks but she doesn't like how it feels. I like it, should I cut it or keep it and live on rationed kisses?
    I at least want to keep it through deer season (natural camouflage, no windburn, no sunburn, and it is warm).
    Get rid of it .. It'll make you look younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

I'm too awesome to be any other type than an ENTP.
    Does the word modest mean anything to you? .. I also think you're awesome, just don't tell anyone
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I thought NT's wanted to be thought of as paragons of logic... temples of unemotion... that they wanted obelisks to be built to their coolness in the face of pressure.... not.... as..... "cute".....
    You're learning . . . .
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Riva

*fishes in purse for notecard entitled ENTP*
    *reads notecard, "Remember, ENTPs are the most tender and easily hurt of the NT types. Proceed with hugs and kind words only. Some specimans may cry easily."*

There, there little ENTP. Yes, OF COURSE, you are cute. You are also very handsome and intelligent and your posts are always extremely well thought out!
    *Gives in to my suppressed Fe*

Sweet sweet Saturned, you make me melt .
    And handsome you say!

Also, I shall repeat what I said in my blog -

ENTPs are the most concerned about popularity of all NTs.
    But are the least inclined to be hurt of all NTs.
    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Does the word modest mean anything to you? .. I also think you're awesome, just don't tell anyone
    If often does. Infact I was being modest.

*Pinches English cheeks*

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    If often does. Infact I was being modest.

*Pinches English cheeks*
    Your blog title is very fitting
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    You're learning . . . .
    I should state that INTJs are the epitome of calm cool cucumberness in the face of adversity, stress, nay the universe. They are, perhaps, the most amazing of the types given their penchant for distilled posts and their love of a fluffy white kitty upon their laps.

MBTI
    intp

Why do I hate leaving voice mail?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I should state that INTJs are the epitome of calm cool cucumberness in the face of adversity, stress, nay the universe. They are, perhaps, the most amazing of the types given their penchant for distilled posts and their love of a fluffy white kitty upon their laps.
    A lap robe of fluffy white kitty fur - might be nice.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    Why do I hate leaving voice mail?
    Because everyone is amazing at speaking to others until they realize they are being recorded... and that's why our trusty SideKick "Um" and "Uhhhh sooooo yeah".... decide to show up.

I only like leaving voice mail when it means I don't have to talk to the person i called but am secretly avoiding. i get credit for trying to reach them which buys me more time to avoid them.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Beards are (on a case-by-case basis) hot from a distance and their hotness has diminishing returns the closer you get to them. No woman enjoys getting beard burn after a fun make-out session.
    !!!

Another vote for the shaving of earthtrekker's beard!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Because everyone is amazing at speaking to others until they realize they are being recorded... and that's why our trusty SideKick "Um" and "Uhhhh sooooo yeah".... decide to show up.
    Anticipate the possibility of getting voice mail, and jot down a few notes before calling. Works every time.