User Tag List

First 2230313233344282 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Really, if you asked me I'd tell you. Other ways mean the same thing... I wouldn't go out of my way to say your ass is fat but if you asked what can I do? My hands are tied...
    Good point. Isn't someones fat ass down to perception though?
    If i'm having a low self esteem day and i think my butt looks big, then asks someone else and they reply yes, my ass is still going to be big (unless i exercise which still will have no immediate results). If they reply no, then it's just my own insecurity.

I think my way of replying is looking at the whole instead of focusing on one aspect. But then maybe that's i can get resentful because i try not to focus on one point even though it may be eating at me .. Thanks for that, thought provoking.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Good point. Isn't someones fat ass down to perception though?
    If i'm having a low self esteem day and i think my butt looks big, then asks someone else and they reply yes, my ass is still going to be big (unless i exercise which still will have no immediate results). If they reply no, then it's just my own insecurity.

I think my way of replying is looking at the whole instead of focusing on one aspect. But then maybe that's i can get resentful because i try not to focus on one point even though it may be eating at me .. Thanks for that, thought provoking.
    Yeah, I'd tend to just focus on the ass. I'm objective like that.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Yeah, I'd tend to just focus on the ass. I'm objective like that.
    Lol .. Fair enough.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    do I look fat to you?
    You look overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    It is probably one of the most useful threads here
    Useful or popular?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Question .. I need to do something with my wedding and engagement rings and i'm unsure. I feel ready now. It's been over a year so should i -
    A) Take a trip to Ottawa and throw them in the river (This was my first thought as essentially my marriage ended by people in Ottawa)
    B) Pawn them and get a few pounds (and it would only be a few pounds)
    C) Take them to the Cancer Research UK charity shop and let them sell them and the few pounds they make with help a good cause.
    D) Or lastly, hold on to them (Why? other than for sentimental reasons which doesn't seem like a good idea)

I'm liking C at the moment. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Useful or popular?
    Popular
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Glycerine

Why do people seem to assume that if you are a certain type that you are going to automatically have shit use of your inferior function.... (it pisses me off)?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Useful or popular?
    Useful

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Why do people seem to assume that if you are a certain type that you are going to automatically have shit use of your inferior function.... (it pisses me off)?
    They have "superficial knowledge" and they are not intellectually deep enough to comprehend the true picture beyond that.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Sure. Here's a link to my bridal registry at Sony's website. There's a "buy now" button for your shopping convenience!!!

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ction#/Gold Z/
    So I take it your going pretty far with tricking us?
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs