Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    NFs, beware. This thread is for brutal honesty only. If you're motivation is to make people feel better about something, then start a "Brutal Dishonesty" thread. This thread can serve an important purpose for people who want honest feedback so they can get closure on certain parts of their life. Any deception will ruin everything.

You ask a question, people answer. Don't give unsolicited advice or opinions, otherwise the man will shut us down. #ows

I'll start. Do you think I'd make a good therapist?
    Who said those had to be exclusive of each other.

For this reason i think you would make a terrible therapist. Pfft
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    intp

Do you roll your eyes when yet another INTJ shows up sporting an anime avatar?
    I do.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Maybe its just that im not going to argue unless im sure and see what someone else is missing, and i kinda have an urge to correct others if i notice them spreading out false info? So it just makes it seem as if i think im always right about everything..
    Maybe. But I think your ego is getting in the way a lot of times.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    To the majority of the users posted in this thread , can you please use less tact? My guess is that people know the social expectations outside this thread and then choose whether to follow them or not when posting elsewhere in the forum. Whereas this thread asks for less tact changing these rules leaving people unsure and therefore they tend to follow the social expectations from outside this thread making this thread have more tact than others in the forum. This irony annoys me. I am not asking people to be assholes, but I would like to see if we are mature enough to have a direct truth thread as some users have advocated for without this thread ending up in the graveyard.
    Brutal honesty isn't just about pointing out all the negatives.... it's about telling people how you see it. I doubt most people see most things as completely negative or positive so even if someone says something in the positive, they might truly believe what they are saying and are being 100% honest.

Besides people get to choose what ones they answer so for the more negative answers, they probably don't answer those questions.... it's skewed in that sense.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    totally.

what is this tho really...are people just joking about this for real or is everyone really that concerned about being weird....is it just about wanting to play? or is this something most people concern themself with at one time or another? you know what i think? everyone is weird and those who appear not to be are the weirdest of them all...have you ever sat and watched supposedly normal non weird people? they think they're being normal and many others would say the same but they're all freaking nuts...with their odd face contortions and posturing and silly questions and thought processes....people...the whole lot of em..totally freakin nuts.....i sometimes feel like i'm the only one aware of it.
    Totally, you're not the only one. Weirdness touches all corners of the globe

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Brutal honesty isn't just about pointing out all the negatives.... it's about telling people how you see it. I doubt most people see most things as completely negative or positive so even if someone says something in the positive, they might truly believe what they are saying and are being 100% honest.
    But then if all the honesty that is given is sunshine and rainbows, it's lacking the "brutal" part.

Besides people get to choose what ones they answer so for the more negative answers, they probably don't answer those questions.... it's skewed in that sense.
    Ah, now there's the truly brutal part......

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Do I come off emo or goth? lol
    A little on the dark side, more like a vampire now

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Am I weird?

*Silently waits*
    STFU .. I mean No.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    do i come off stuck up?
    No, not at all.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    am i a hoodrat?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    yes. not in a bad way.

do i come off stuck up?
    Heck no. A few of the ENFPs come off as stuck up on here (the infamous Te bitchslap and the high horse) but you're aren't one of them.

How's that for brutal honesty?

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Glycerine

That's not really brutal just honest.

oh and INA

Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    intp

Soooo so mad.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery