User Tag List

First 412131415162464 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Somebody here, make me cry. And use honesty to do it.
    I thought you were a female before you posted your pic. Dood, you should start talking like a dude. Also the opinions you express are too convenient. You gotta take some lessons with Elfboy. How was that?
    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    am i a hoodrat?
    You have an ''I am futile so what'' sort of vibe. That's the non stated reason why I said you were similar to another member on another thread. That said, yes.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    your new avatar
    You brought out the best in me

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Not at all. I like reading your posts and getting to know you.
    If that was brutal, I wonder what being nice looks like.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I thought you were a female before you posted your pic. Dood, you should start talking like a dude. Also the opinions you express are too convenient. You gotta take some lessons with Elfboy. How was that?
    Not even a hurt feeling, except for dissapointment. Basically I hear: You should be what I value instead of what you value. It's hard to get worked up over that. Oh, well.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BAJ View Post
    How much time should I invest in forums and why? How does one perceive me as forum participant? If there is something wrong with me? If so, then what is it and how do you recommend fixing it? How can I make new friends here? What is my exact relationship to you? Etc.
    - This is up to you. I personally feel like people who put tremendous amounts of time cultivating online personas would highly benefit moving some of that energy into the real world. I do not see you as a forum junkie, but I also don't know how much you lurk =P
    - I do perceive you as a participant, your here right? I do not see you as part of the clicks and clacks here, I admire that quality.
    - I don't view things in good or bad, right or wrong terms. I view it more as are you being as true to yourself as you can be, and are you functioning at max capacity. My perception of you is that you are very authentic and seek to be true to yourself. A bit more mature than the average member. But you've got some hang ups in functioning. I also believe that some of this comes from being so introverted, You might be getting lost in internal constructs and would highly benefit from engaging with reality and the moment as much as you can. Focus in socializing and looking at how you are similar to others rather than different. I think you'll find more truth in yourself by doing this. I also sense something offbeat with you and its not your infp/intp confusion. I think there might be some cultural or different background barriers going on that blocks me from having a better understanding, others might sense this as well.
    - If making more friends here is a goal of yours, try to focus less on self and more on others. PM more, comment more, engage in others concerns at times without using yourself as an example. (I can take my own advice.)
    - I thought the pic was a little creepy too, it caught my attention. I looked a little deeper at what you might be trying to express and I think you should keep it if you like it =P But it is weird.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Do I come across as neurotic and obsessive?
    The answer may be inadequate for the thread, but you usually come across as reasonable and thoughtful. Sometimes you look a bit too naive but not enough to be classified as neurotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Should I look into being a psychologist, professor, or something else (if so, what should that be)?
    You seem to be the type of person that likes helping people, and you are also pretty analitical, which makes me think you could be a great psychologist. OTOH, good teaching requires a more tough love kind of approach, which doesn't seem to be your preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Not even a hurt feeling, except for dissapointment. Basically I hear: You should be what I value instead of what you value. It's hard to get worked up over that. Oh, well.
    Blah, you are right. That was pretty forced, since I have nothing against you.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    If that was brutal, I wonder what being nice looks like.
    Total c*ntbag

MBTI
    IsFJ

Am I insensitive?
    Cheeky, maybe, but not mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Your uninteresting appearance makes you seem interesting. It's just too perfect. You know?
    Fair enough. I enjoy being inconspicuous, but I dislike being ignored when I do bother to "appear".

Still, that doesn't quite answer my question, Mr. Dodgy!
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Cheeky, maybe, but not mean.

Fair enough. I enjoy being inconspicuous, but I dislike being ignored when I do bother to "appear".

Still, that doesn't quite answer my question, Mr. Dodgy!
    Do you have any dark secrets? Are you secretly a vigilante tossing bodies in a tropical ocean at this very moment?

Glycerine

Am I insensitive?
    I have never thought so. Compared to other INTPs, you seem to have some tact in you. But then overall, I don't really INTPs as particularly insensitive... I will give that title to INTJs.