User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

When thinking about the reality of reality, I like to start by finding principles or nature constants that exist on all levels of reality. For example electromagnetism. Basically anywhere you look you have that, microscopic or macroscopic level. If you clap your hands, its electromagnetism which lets the hands hit each others and not flow thru each others. Its the protons, electron field that gives of a repulsion according to actio and reactio.

Even the whole human civilization is based on metaphorical electromagnetism. Every human being and every animal, has exact one self, so one brain or conciencse. Evolution never brought a being that had two minds and if it did it wasnt intended. Now what does that mean ? I dont know, we prolly would say its evolutionary irational. But that is our definition of it, which isnt necessarily realities definition as well. Isnt there a kind of electromagnetic principle as well, that you again create single entities which repell or attract each others again ?

of course this is phantasy, but here is another intresting fact: reality seems to love spaces. On the macroscopic level you have space and on the microscopic level you have space again. if you'ld lay a proton at the size of a rice corn in the middle of madison square garden, the electrons revolving around the core would be at the diameter of the stadium. Thats unbelieveable and unimagineable for the human brain. Especially given the fact that we are all made of atoms.

Quantum physics does present us for the first time with facts that violate our fundamental laws. Facts that are not in tune with electromagnetism and space. But I have the hunch that some day we'll see its electromagnetism and space again. We just dont know enough about the makeup of the basic particles yet. And we have no idea what all could be possibly be possible, if we were able to manipulate the basic particles.

So thats my reality, space and electromagnetism, mixed in a bowl, handshaked and the entropy is their God. The only downside of such thoughts is, if you grasp intellectually the extent of what is possible on the subatomic level, your life can quickly become meaningless. All the daily problems we face become pointless, cause you could imagine how easily they could be solved. Problems like: ressource shortage or traveling long distances. It is a fine line to think like a perceiver and not to cross the bridge to insanity and loosing reality. if I ever loose my Ti, you can come visit me in the nuthouse
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Even think about this: the evolution of a race seemingly goes like this:

wood -> stone -> bronze -> steel -> ?
    wooden machines -> mills -> steam machine -> combustion engine -> electromagnetic engine -> ?

This path seems to walk at the beginning on a way which seeks a stronger durable material, but then at some point it discovers the power of electrical energy and after that the power that lies within the smallest, as in nuclear power. Space travel is proposed to be done with ion propulsion or a way to manipulate spacetime (folding spacetime, as in warp drive). At some point solid material seems to have it borders (relativity) and to experience the universe we may have to become energy.

Isnt it even possible to think that evolution at some point means to become energy you yourself ? Is that the end of evolution or is their another plane in the universe we dont know of yet ?

Physically its not unrealistically. Proveable tho is nothing yet

entropie, that's got to be the best post I've read from you since joining (#21)! There's no reason why insanity might happen, given endless possibilities. The concept can become reality, as it relates to the concrete world. And even if you rely on logical axioms, the logical axioms are being challenged by the scientific/mathematical community every second of the day. Possibilities are what make life worth living!

Btw, go neutrons go, as it relates to the challenging of Einstein's theories! And my fingers are crossed with the newest possibility of cold fusion. Don't let it be a hoax.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Oh nice, could you bring me up to speed on that neutron and cold fusion theories ? I have been living in peoples reality too long the last months plus in Germany the news on natural science are quite scarce. People are generally more intrested in the pratical application of a theory, news of theorethical physics I always have to seek in US news.

I as a mechanical engineer, basically know jack about electrodynamics. But my latest course in "laser measurement technics" started with the maxwell equations, so I've learnt for the first time about them. It's basically again a complete new way of thinking. If you do linear newtonian physics, you have a force or inertia and then a linear application. But in electrodynamics, you can forget about that again and learn a completly new reality. Its marvellous and I am looking forward to the upcoming lectures.

Neutrino experiments by CERN.

Article on E-cat.

And now back to perspective. It's all subjective, particularly when starting points are all subjective.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So thats my reality, space and electromagnetism, mixed in a bowl, handshaked and the entropy is their God. The only downside of such thoughts is, if you grasp intellectually the extent of what is possible on the subatomic level, your life can quickly become meaningless. All the daily problems we face become pointless, cause you could imagine how easily they could be solved. Problems like: ressource shortage or traveling long distances. It is a fine line to think like a perceiver and not to cross the bridge to insanity and loosing reality. if I ever loose my Ti, you can come visit me in the nuthouse
    Bolded: so true!!!! The whole post itself is full of "whoaaaaaaaaaaaa" moments!

In short: I don't know what to say.

ReflecTcelfeR

Huh...... So this found a new path.