MBTI
    INXP

Isn't crossposting fun?

Let's do this thing.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by meshou View Post
    Isn't crossposting fun?
    Seriously, these two threads are virtually identical to the point of actually confusing me when I find myself thinking the posts have gotten out of order...
    INTP

Default Handwriting and MBTI type???

The idea for this topic came to me after I saw the obama handwriting topic. So, is it possible to type someone after his handwriting? Or at least to get some clue from it?
    I'll post 2 samples of handwriting and ask you to say what you think about them....please

sample 1:

sample 2:

what say you?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

No!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

As far as gender, the first appears male, the second female.

The second, besides the consistency of letter form, is consistently round and open. Without rules on the page, the sentences are still straight (unless they cheated by using lined paper underneath). The amount and style of the loops and swirls suggests an expansive and free-flowing personality. The content of the page is articulate, the argument definitely follows through, but it's interesting to note that the objects are less technical and more about feeling and ambiance -- relationally oriented. There seems to be offense here not in a technical way but on a personal level. So... possibly ENFP.

As far as the content in the first, the language is not as comfortable. There are some really vague phrases where the person seems to be thinking the audience will understand the content ("Everyone was entertained; there were not many incidents") plus a focus on tangibilities like quantities and money and things concrete. This tends to be an S thing. It's also by the book ("The purpose of this report..." is the opener) and the subjects are underlined and in the right spot -- but it all gives a feel of someone who is not intrinsically comfortable with writing, they're following the procedure they were taught without really feeling it. Male ISxJ, probably. (I'd think F due to the topic itself, but the lack of aesthetic consistency leads me more to T, who would just pay attention to the content more.)

Disclaimer: Obviously this is a hack reading, for entertainment purposes only.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I can tell you that both are female, and both compositions were made after tasks given by an english teacher. And on the second, there had been no lined paper underneath.
    But i was reffering more at the handwriting itself than to the content, as it's a little restricted by the task given and formal language limitations.

MBTI
    INFP

My first feeling is that the one on top is probably a T type of some sort. I didn't read the content of the papers because I was focusing more on the initial impression of the penmanship itself. Either the top page was written by a lefty, or it indicates probable self-sufficience and confidence. The rounded letters on the bottom page look like they were written by an ENFJ or an ENFP, and the top page could be an introvert, probably a sensing type. ISTJ seems probable for the top page. I'd guess that the bottom one was written by a female, and the top is more ambiguous, but possibly also female.

Ah, yes, both female. Maybe even both the same ambidextrous female writing with different hands, although I do somewhat doubt that because some of the letter forms are different.
    Last edited by Snail; 08-27-2008 at 02:59 PM. Reason: just saw the newest post.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Snail View Post
    ...Ah, yes, both female. Maybe even both the same ambidextrous female writing with different hands, although I do somewhat doubt that because some of the letter forms are different.
    Yes, I noticed some similarity... but the top has a backwards slant and the bottom not, and the lowercase h's are distinctly different, and so on.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Actually, they were 2 different persons and both of them righthanded.
    But, I would actually like to know what characteristics of the handwriting lead to the conclusion that one is an S or An N.

MBTI
    INTJ

they both look female to me.
    wails from the crypt.