First 234561454 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by rivercrow View Post
    I tossed in a signature as my avatar, fwiw. If I get bored & change it, I'll add it here.
    That looks cool! Sloppy and interesting
    Artists tell me my writing is graphically pleasing, but not legible. Most people just call it sloppy.
    Just tell them your an eclectic girl
    I used to be very interested in graphology. It's an interesting study.
    Dunno about graphology but I used to love calligraphy. The thing I'm not sure of is whether I was interested in writing better then calligraphy or the other way around. I've a sneaky feeling that calligraphy came later.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ENFP

Hmm.... mine's all pretty basic and rushed, i.e. i managed to link letters together, yet i don't write using cursive, just print! My b/f (also ENFP) writes /very/ much like me and it's only the fact mine's slightly more feminine that allows us to tell who actually wrote what.

Wish I had a scanner... may try taking a photo later and posting that.

Also we both manage to slope down from left to right when there are no lines so it's a bit all over the place on the page.

Thinking faster than we write is also an issue - we both tend to "forget" to add words in and there are plnty lines above lines to indicate things left out etc.
    ~The Coffee Powered Kitten~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, I don't have a scanner either, so I'll be taking a photo. Hi tech!

If I saw my handwriting and I didn't know who I was, I would say it was NT handwriting. All right angles and scratchy, but not neat enough to be SJ handwriting, or flowy enough to be NF. (cafe's is rounder than mine, now that I've looked at it again.) And I actually write so it's not SP handwriting. :P

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    And I actually write so it's not SP handwriting. :P
    that's not very nice, I've seen some very poignant and thought-provoking examples of writing by SPs

mostly on bathroom stalls
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I love that meth one. Those crack me up. "I lold."

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    How is it that you always find a way to say how much better IPs are than EJs? Do IPs make better peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because they know how to apply just the right amount of peanut butter to jelly taking into consideration consistency of the PB&J and the density and quality of the bread based on their powerful introverted blah blah blah augmented by the superior Ne?

As far as handwriting goes, I purposefully make it neat and legible for my own and others reading pleasure. It varies on my mood and how quickly I have to write. I like reading my past journal entries cause I can tell how I was feeling just by looking at the writing.

I notice that men tend to have worse handwriting than women, and I usually can tell the sex of the person writing just by looking at the scrawl. Also, my friend just finished med school and she told me doctors take a class to make their handwriting as bad as it is.

I never said that IPs are better than EJs... simply that Ti focuses better than Te and Fi better than Fi... generally all fucntions are strengthened by introversion (Ti is more analytical than Te... Fi reads the personal entities better than Fe)... but not all is lost... Ni generates better insights than Ne...however..

Ti concentrates better because it does not need external stimuli to stay focused... notice how the absent minded professor Einstein(IP)... when focusing so hard... he was focusing on whatever he was thinking about... this is exactly why INTPs are absent-minded... they focus hard on what they are thinking about... ENTJs also concentrate hard... but not quite as much... I suggest that you stop taking it all so personally as my post(as most of them are) was nearly entirely devoid of personal content. All I was saying is that Ti is more focused than Te, and another reason why this is so is because Introverted functions have an easier time dealing with a small amount of variables than extroverted. Extroverted functions are more likely to be distracted because they deal with more input.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Indranizia View Post
    Hmm.... mine's all pretty basic and rushed, i.e. i managed to link letters together, yet i don't write using cursive, just print!
    Wish I had a scanner... may try taking a photo later and posting that.

Also we both manage to slope down from left to right when there are no lines so it's a bit all over the place on the page.

Thinking faster than we write is also an issue - we both tend to "forget" to add words in and there are plnty lines above lines to indicate things left out etc.

um yeah I would agree with your statements lol!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP

The first attachment displays my handwriting while writing an in class English essay. On the other hand, the second attachment displays my handwriting while I was taking notes, moderately quick.

I have a desire to improve it, but lets face it, I'm probably too lazy to do a god damn thing about it. Meh.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I think.. that my brain doesnt want to wait for my hand to finish writing the word before moving forward, so I do a high speed illegible scrawl. At times I have no idea what I've written, let alone others that have to rely on it!
    I absolutely think this is what's responsible for my messy handwriting. I also tend to leave out the 'unimportant'* words sometimes when I'm writing in my journal or notes, etc. In other words, things no one else is going to have to read, so I can be extra fast/sloppy when I write.

*articles, prepositions, conjunctions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    Finally: outmywindow, I like your handwriting a lot.
    Hey thanks! I never really liked how masculine it seems (though I certainly wouldn't want bubbly, over-girly handwriting either), but I'm too lazy to do anything about it. It's my handwriting -- I'm stuck with it.
    INTP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I can't see spending time on improving handwriting. That's why God made keyboards.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers